Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello!

Since Undertale is one of my favorite games I decided to make the main character Frisk as a Minecraft skin, I also just think they look cool. I'll be talking about my experience with the game and how far I've gotten as well since I thought it would be fitting to share.

I suggest not clicking on this spoiler if you don't want.. y'know- spoilers.
How I got into the game
So to be honest, I started playing the game not so long ago, I remember hearing about it but just not really thinking much of it. Texbirds mentioned it to me at some point actually, saying he wanted to play it again since he'd already played the game before, and then we just decided to do a whole sort of playthrough together. A lot of my other IRL friends had already played this game and I just thought, why not give it a try? And boy did I end up loving that game. The whole storyline is just perfect and all of the characters have their own unique characteristics. There are also a lot of funny jokes included with a lot of sarcastic humor. It's the type of game that you feel a lot of thought was put into, where you'd want to erase the memory of playing it so you can feel what it was like playing it for the first time all over again. The game has times where it can really twist your expectations, for instance when you realize Flowey knew exactly what you did 😭. I just couldn't stop playing it after that.

My progress
Regarding my progress on the game, I've already finished it with a neutral ending, then I decided to give the true pacifist route a try. I managed to finish it completely, so then I moved on to complete genocide though I'm still struggling because of Sans' insanely hard boss fight.. so ya there's where I'm at. I also have a 30-second clip of me beating Undyne the Undying, I was honestly really impressed on how I even managed to do it, with my crappy switch lite controls HAHA. I'll be attaching a link to that clip here if you're interested.

I do plan on beating Sans eventually, but I've just kind of buried the thought as it just seemed kind of impossible- and I also just got kind of distracted with Hollow Knight LOL. I NEED TO FINISH BOTH OF THESE GAMES AAA. School can be a really stressful thing y'all.

Anyway, here's the skin!

1618360132150.png
1618360143252.png

Feel free to download it from my PMC page here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 347571

I'm cool now 😎

I do like your skin by the way, i'm no expert but it seems detailed. (;

Reactions: Meiske
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom