Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I would like it.

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I do not care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

The Lord Pleb

Hi, I have a suggestion. I will give an example: A friend and I are in a game EggWars for example, and no egg, and when they kill you and your partner is still alive let's say that you are expelled for having bad internet or for other reasons ... My suggestion, is that through /f, there is a command that is teletransportarse to the server that is that friend to specte it. What do you think?

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi there,
Thanks for your suggestion :)

This would be really helpful. However, I'm not sure if the server will become more laggy. This could happen when hundreds of players switch servers really fast.

T

The Lord Pleb

Hi there,

This would be really helpful. However, I'm not sure if the server will become more laggy. This could happen when hundreds of players switch servers really fast.

That I do not know, but I suppose if they put the command they will put something so that it does not go lag.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
First of all, you don't need to translate everything you say. Just speak in your lanagusge. If an English person wants to know what you said, they can translate.
I don't think we should be able to join and spectate friends. That would increase ghosting and make the game laggy as more people are in a game's lobby than there should be. Sorry, but -1 from me.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I like the suggestion, but to cut the amount of people traveling from server to server, maybe make it Obsidian+? It gives Obsidian an extra perk that other ranks doesn't have :p
That would be really unfair. Also not sure if it's allowed as it can give players an advantage in game.

T

The Lord Pleb

I like the suggestion, but to cut the amount of people traveling from server to server, maybe make it Obsidian+? It gives Obsidian an extra perk that other ranks doesn't have :p

I would prefer that they simply put a limit on viewers, I think it's better

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
That would be really unfair. Also not sure if it's allowed as it can give players an advantage in game.
How would it be unfair? Aren't they just joining a game to spectate?
I would prefer that they simply put a limit on viewers, I think it's better
That could be another solution :)

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there,

I agree, they could add a cooldown if it's needed. :)

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Obsidian+?
There are no Obsidian+ Ranks...

I like the Idea but I think it would be laggy like zDutchie said

T

The Lord Pleb

Hey, a question even if it has nothing to do with the subject but I already take advantage. Do you know any mod that upload FPS compatible with LabyMod? It is that Optifine does not serve me and with BetterFPS I do not get much ...

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, a question even if it has nothing to do with the subject but I already take advantage. Do you know any mod that upload FPS compatible with LabyMod? It is that Optifine does not serve me and with BetterFPS I do not get much ...
I would suggest you to make a different thread so we can keep this one on topic <3

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
I saw this command in another server and it does not give lag. I think it would be a good feature and somehow it would make the friend system better.

Reactions: zDutchie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom