Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
i think than we need more options in the /f , i suggest add a tp friends only with the permission of the friend also a , message saying the game and version of our friend to be more comunicated without the necesity of team speak , also an option to see the skin face of the friends , there are a lot of upgrade i hope that be added , that was all , grettings !!

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Well, what happens if you have a lot of friends, you wanna see all of their skins and take up your whole screen ?
If it occupies the whole screen nothing would happen, if not for nothing you want to see the LIST of your friends, and not all the screen only a large part of the chat, I think that it does not hurt at all, it could be accommodated so that it is so well

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
If it occupies the whole screen nothing would happen, if not for nothing you want to see the LIST of your friends, and not all the screen only a large part of the chat, I think that it does not hurt at all, it could be accommodated so that it is so well
I just don't understand why you need to see your friends' skins.

Also, you should be able to turn on/off on the tp feature...

Reactions: sebas22345YT
D

Deleted member 204478

I agree with ISEETHROUGHYOU about the toggle tp thing, but still, why would you want to see every friends' skin on yr screen?

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
4 answers to communicate with eachother:
1. /fmsg
2. Discord
3. TeamSpeak
4. Skype

The /tp feature is not necessary in my opinion, as there is /fmsg to find out where they are.

To find out what version they are in, do /fmsg and ask them.

The skin face thing is creepy in my opinion...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom