Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Hey, guys. So I had a great idea. Because there are so many players in Cubecraft, it can be hard to keep track of all your friends. I think this plugin would be really helpful to everyone who wants to keep in touch with friends they met in-game. It's a plugin called FriendMe, and it allows players to keep a friend list, add/remove friends from their list, and see what friends are online! Very useful for such a large server.

tl;dr version: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/friend-me/ <- Neat plugin.
 

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
4,646
2,325
348
on an adventure
Sounds good! I love the idea of knowing when a player was last online, if they havent been on in a long time. But what I don't like is the cliche option of adding or denying a friend. I can see it causing lag and problems in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom