Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TreeHuggers

Aug 23, 2016
Hello! I would like to bring the idea of being able to tell where your online friends are in the game to the table. Prefferebly I would like if you could make it to where you can tell what lobby your friends are in for the main lobby, the eggwars lobby, lucky islands, etc. Really whatever method of tracking down your friends would but just fine but as long as i can see what lobby they are in that would be lovely! Thank you for your time and consideration!:)

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
There was a friendsystem update a month ago. However, I think it's not complete yet. Things like parties, a friend tracker and some other features still have to be added. I like your idea; it could be very handy.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
They are still working on the "official" friend system.
This friend system is just a beta. (Not sure)
I'm 100% sure this will be added.
+1

Reactions: mankiler780

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
For me, even without all the features, you can eventually tell which lobby or game they are in. That is what /fmsg is for. Just ask them through that for now. But I do like this idea.

Reactions: mankiler780

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
Hello! I would like to bring the idea of being able to tell where your online friends are in the game to the table. Prefferebly I would like if you could make it to where you can tell what lobby your friends are in for the main lobby, the eggwars lobby, lucky islands, etc. Really whatever method of tracking down your friends would but just fine but as long as i can see what lobby they are in that would be lovely! Thank you for your time and consideration!:)
At first look I really liked this, After a couple of minutes I realized that this would allow your friends to basically stalk you, and not leave you alone until you or them leave. So I don't like this the /fmsg is enough unless you make it so that this is a setting you can turn on and off.

YouGotSpooked

Jun 6, 2016
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
At first look I really liked this, After a couple of minutes I realized that this would allow your friends to basically stalk you, and not leave you alone until you or them leave. So I don't like this the /fmsg is enough unless you make it so that this is a setting you can turn on and off.
... Why would they be a friend if they stalk u? :3

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
The same, a very big +1 for the turn off and on method so if you dont want to they cant go to you

awesomebutter234

Jun 12, 2016
If they're stalking you, just defriend them.
I don't see a reason not to add this.
+1
Stalk you in the way that they constantly want to play with you, even if you want to spend some time playing alone, or with a different friend.
Just because they constantly want to play with you does not mean that you would stop being friends, but being able to turn off this feature would be nice to limit that.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The Problem is that I already get Stalked without friend tracking... .-.
So -1 on this Idea... But I'm pretty sure they're working on a new party/friend system that will allow you meet up with your friends without always knowing where they are.... For now just use ./fmsg ;)

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If they're stalking you, just defriend them.
I don't see a reason not to add this.
+1

Most people just want to know where I am. I wouldn't unfriend them. I think that's a little overboard ;)

Anyways back on topic: I like this idea. Mostly because of a thing me and my friend go through.

Basically we all know the lagger. You know people that say they are done even though they arnt. Yep that's my friend. And personally I do it myself to. The player tracking thing can help tell me where exactly where he is. ;) If this feels to harsh, don't worry, I got his permission to post this. :) Thanks Cactus :D[\SPOILER]

crownedqueen

Jun 24, 2016
i see all the reason to add this, parties would be amazing too. i also wish we could teleport to eachother and spectate friends games.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
i see all the reason to add this, parties would be amazing too. i also wish we could teleport to eachother and spectate friends games.
Too bad it cant... People cant join already started games :/ not even Staff

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

asqsk wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Good person 🤍
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVORITE POLAR BEAR!!!
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday!
asqsk wrote on Thjis's profile.
Wsp!
Thjis wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
bbd.jpeg
Top Bottom