Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 17, 2022
I have been playing on Cubecraft for a while and I want some way to know when my friends are online when I join the server. Like when you log onto Lifeboat it says that you have _ new friend requests and you have _ friends online. Could you add something like this? It would make playing with friends easier. Thanks!

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I have been playing on Cubecraft for a while and I want some way to know when my friends are online when I join the server. Like when you log onto Lifeboat it says that you have _ new friend requests and you have _ friends online. Could you add something like this? It would make playing with friends easier. Thanks!
I'm not sure if I completely understand what you mean. You can already view which friends are online by executing the /f list command. You can also view which friends are online by opening up the social menu >> friends >> friend list, online friends will be listed at the top.

Nov 17, 2022
I'm not sure if I completely understand what you mean. You can already view which friends are online by executing the /f list command. You can also view which friends are online by opening up the social menu >> friends >> friend list, online friends will be listed at the top.
I mean that when you join the server it shows you what friends are online.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
it's more convenient if you are told when your friends are online by default so that you don't have to run /f every time you join the server

• Agree
Reactions: ArmoredKnot8650

Otherworld

✧ Moderator ✧
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 13, 2022
the Universe, Earth, Germany
Pronouns
She/They
Hii! I feel like that there should be a way to know whether someone received Friend requests while they were offline!

Many of us might have countless friend requests, and not knowing this can lead to a new request to be overlooked unintentionally. Especially as they seem to be not highlighted in any way or put at the top of the friend requests list.

Nonetheless, I agree that there is already a good solution to show the number of friends online.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom