Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
They were vague on the times, and still had to code for different gamemodes within that timeframe. Please understand that the developers already have a lot on their plate, and they will get it done. Just be patient.
It's not that i've a problem with the devs. I've a problem with the man who made all these promisses. It's so funny how 1 person can destroy all the hope. I was looking forward to play factions, but yeah, after so many time and broken promisses, nevermind. Staff keeps promissing and saying things, but breaks it everytime.

Reactions: iAmLva

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
damn yall so agressive holy shit itsjust a BLOCK GAME MADE OUT OF MILLIONLETTERS AND NUMBERS EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL MAC IRL CUS NO FREEBUILD

wait.

mature kids incoming saying im not mature while idgaf so cya fast reply brb gotta eat
Ur not mature neither swag enuff
BTW kiddo, even though the hate for Mac is just plain stupid, a "block of million letters and numbers" is more important to people than you might think.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
damn yall so agressive holy shit itsjust a BLOCK GAME MADE OUT OF MILLIONLETTERS AND NUMBERS EVERYONE WANTS TO KILL MAC IRL CUS NO FREEBUILD

wait.

mature kids incoming saying im not mature while idgaf so cya fast reply brb gotta eat
You're so immature! No jk, lol. It's not that I'm upset about the game made out of blocks, but it's generally known in the whole wide world, that if you make a promisse, you can't break it without upsetting lots of people.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Mistakes were made, but that's because we're only human.
There is no need to create sarcastic threads aiming at him, those are uncalled for.
We can not predict the future, there could have been unforeseen circumstances preventing the release, we won't know.
What we do know is that our developers are working on it without a doubt.

I apologize if it had brought your hopes up and let you guys down, we never intended to do that.
You guys have been supportive and understanding so far so please, try to understand from his/our point of view as well.
Thank you.

Locking thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom