Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should players be rewarded with points if someone gives their plot a diamond?

• Yes

• No (Please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
Hello, so I came up with an idea to give players points if someone gives their plot a diamond on freebuild.
Right now diamonds don't really do anything. They just make your plot go up higher in the ranks.

I think 2 points per diamond will be enough. It's just a small reward for the good plots :)

You can vote in the poll

-Stan_K_YT

Reactions: YaDasLenny
Jun 19, 2017
Diamonds are used to "rate" your plot, not to give you stuff. The creative area is supposed to be for fun, not an area where you gain points. Its for those people who love to build / explore builds, do parkour, mazes, etc.

Reactions: A pigeon

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
guys... anyone notice that EULA doesnt like this suggestion

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
read

the

"hard currency" = rank
rank= more plots
more plots= more diamonds
more diamonds = more points
more points = more soft currency

So technically you get more soft currency when you pay with hard currency aka the eula doesnt like it

Jun 19, 2017
I did.
"hard currency" = rank
rank= more plots
more plots= more diamonds
more diamonds = more points
more points = more soft currency

So technically you get more soft currency when you pay with hard currency aka the eula doesnt like it
They won't just automatically get a ton of diamonds. They need to build a parkour and make it so people would like it and leave them a diamond. Its not like you buy points with real money. In the long run ranks might help to gain more points this way, but it will still take time for them to build on all of their plots and wait for people to join all of those plots and give diamonds.

Reactions: A pigeon

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, so I came up with an idea to give players points if someone gives their plot a diamond on freebuild.
Right now diamonds don't really do anything. They just make your plot go up higher in the ranks.

I think 2 points per diamond will be enough. It's just a small reward for the good plots :)

You can vote in the poll

-Stan_K_YT
Nah, its only for rating.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

You can vote in the poll

-Stan_K_YT

All my friends came and inspected my awful plot and game me a lot of diamonds...
IT would not be fair
Espcially cause no one ever plays Freebuild...

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
They won't just automatically get a ton of diamonds. They need to build a parkour and make it so people would like it and leave them a diamond. Its not like you buy points with real money. In the long run ranks might help to gain more points this way, but it will still take time for them to build on all of their plots and wait for people to join all of those plots and give diamonds.
Still they "technically" can get more point which the eula doesnt like.

A

A pigeon

Still they "technically" can get more point which the eula doesnt like.
Then again , freebuild is very different to eggwars sw etc . Im sure that if they removed they "top builds " list , they could charge for. Freebuild

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom