Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Monkey360

Dec 14, 2013
So I will make something for you in Photoshop.
It can be an avatar, signature, video thumbnail or whatever.
Examples of my work-
a_background_for_my_friend_lewis_by_iphotoshopstuff-d6a9m0p.png

Man_Jumping.png
Emo.png
I amde it in photoshop.PNG
YTBG.png

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh wait, I never said what I wanted for it. Make it amazing, with my username: LaserDolphin77. I would also like for a black background, and a purple thorn vine starting from one corner of the signature, then expanding, so it looks something like this:
image.jpg
But purple thorns, and starting from the top of bottom right corner (whatever your preference :p) and my name will be in this color (magenta it looks like)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh wait, I never said what I wanted for it. Make it amazing, with my username: LaserDolphin77. I would also like for a black background, and a purple thorn vine starting from one corner of the signature, then expanding, so it looks something like this: View attachment 779But purple thorns, and starting from the top of bottom right corner (whatever your preference :p) and my name will be in this color (magenta it looks like)
Oh and the background will be fading darker as you get closer to the right edge and corner you chose to put the vine on, so if you chose the top corner, it would fade darker when you get closer to the top right corner of the signature :3

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I want something like this, but filling the whole picture, and make it shorter, also With my username General_Claudia in a colour like this, but more lime. I would also like the leaves to be a pale blue or pink :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom