Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello CubeCrafters!! I'm here to suggest some improvements on Creative.

1- Lag. Lag is the most annoying thing when building, so I think developers should mend that. I've head so many users in freebuild complaining about that, and I personately experimented that while building.

2- More building resources. More people who likes building would need some more building plugins like Voxel Sniper, GoPaint or GoBrush. Apart from that add more World Edit commands to the game, and also, expand the //copy and //cut region to more blocks, because there is a limit of them.

3- Fix the bug with sand and gravel. They doesnt fall as normally do.

I think these are the most suitable/recomendable improvements for Creative that need to be done.

Thanks for reading and let me know your opinion! :p

D

Deleted member 436996

Sure. I find the lag really annoying, but then you say you want more commands, that are basically generating lag ( I guess) a lot of people could use those commands to lag the server on purpose.
And if you think that the sand and gravel doesn't fall because of a bug you can report it here.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Sure. I find the lag really annoying, but then you say you want more commands, that are basically generating lag ( I guess) a lot of people could use those commands to lag the server on purpose.
And if you think that the sand and gravel doesn't fall because of a bug you can report it here.
Yeah I reported that bug once.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I think that the current system of Top builds should be reworked too. It is impossible for a new build to get into the Hottest or Most voted page. I have a build in the top Most voted, only because me friend (who I made it with) advertised it non stop for weeks.

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I think that the current system of Top builds should be reworked too. It is impossible for a new build to get into the Hottest or Most voted page. I have a build in the top Most voted, only because me friend (who I made it with) advertised it non stop for weeks.
Yeah, that would be nice too.

Reactions: God.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Top plot of the month.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell

1- Lag. Lag is the most annoying thing when building, so I think developers should mend that. I've head so many users in freebuild complaining about that, and I personately experimented that while building.

2- More building resources. More people who likes building would need some more building plugins like Voxel Sniper, GoPaint or GoBrush. Apart from that add more World Edit commands to the game, and also, expand the //copy and //cut region to more blocks, because there is a limit of them.

I think these are the most suitable/recomendable improvements for Creative that need to be done.

Btw, It could be nice

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
D

Deleted member 436996

Ok I am on free build and the lag it's insane, you're right, it's less that unenjoyable, you can't have fun with this lag...

Reactions: FireExcalibur10

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

^And please fix the Timed Out bug. It's so annoying. Sometimes you make something great and it doesn't safe due to that bug.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom