Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeoVolcano

Forum Veteran
Aug 20, 2015
Under your bed
In the last few days, a lot of forums games have appeared here. In my opinion, the fact that more than 5 game threads are alive ATM make the last threads "list" be full of them. So, if it´s possible, you could make a Forum Games section that doesn´t appear on the last threads but that gives an alert to members who are interested on it. If not, the webpage could have another "Last Thread List" with forum games. @Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends @WebPageDeveloper...
Hope you understand my English.
+2

Reactions: Efcluke94

NitroPelle

Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2015
Amsterdam
youtube.com
In the last few days, a lot of forums games have appeared here. In my opinion, the fact that more than 5 game threads are alive ATM make the last threads "list" be full of them. So, if it´s possible, you could make a Forum Games section that doesn´t appear on the last threads but that gives an alert to members who are interested on it. If not, the webpage could have another "Last Thread List" with forum games. @Efcluke94 @Tacosbefriends @WebPageDeveloper...
+1
Yes, great idea. Right now there are 3 'games threads' alive. +1!
I hope you understand MY English :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom