Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hellixtrip

Dec 11, 2013
So, I have been playing the server for about a month, and lets be honest getting killed by someone who had full diamond sucks, Now heres my suggestion, it will take you (as the staff of an awesome server) 3 minutes of your time, put ender chests in shops, this will make it where people can store money. please vote yes or no in the comments people of cubecraft. my second suggestion I dont mind so much if you guys dont add it,
Enchanting! put enchanting bottles in chests, little rarer then platinum, but still, you will find it, with this the enchanting room should be on the food shop and armour shop, this would add something for people to pvp up there. well feedback would be great, not sure if staff checks this often or not, but please, consider my idea, thank you for taking your time to read.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
So, I have been playing the server for about a month, and lets be honest getting killed by someone who had full diamond sucks, Now heres my suggestion, it will take you (as the staff of an awesome server) 3 minutes of your time, put ender chests in shops, this will make it where people can store money. please vote yes or no in the comments people of cubecraft. my second suggestion I dont mind so much if you guys dont add it,
Enchanting! put enchanting bottles in chests, little rarer then platinum, but still, you will find it, with this the enchanting room should be on the food shop and armour shop, this would add something for people to pvp up there. well feedback would be great, not sure if staff checks this often or not, but please, consider my idea, thank you for taking your time to read.

No. - There was a period in which we did have those chests, and, trust me you do not want to play, you would literally last less then 1 minute with the standard starter kit.

It will NOT happen again.

Assassinations is getting a large update to it, so expect something new soon.

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
But maybe we can have that donators get a certain amount of storage, like:
Iron: 1 row of storage
Lapiz: 2 rows of storage
Gold: 3 rows
Diamond: 4 rows
Emerald: 5 rows
This would encourage many to donate as well have a good donator perk for the assassination server :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom