Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think that the chances for drops of flint from gravel should increase?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe (why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldvelocity982

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2020
somewhere in asia
Hey guys!
At this point, everyone who is reading this thread has played on skyblock for at least one month has run into this problem before-
See the source image

Yea, this image above me.

Whenever I hear the 'Blot out the sun' quest my head goes crazy thinking about it. I had started breaking gravel blocks for ages and till now I didn't get any piece of flint!
If this goes on forever, other people might leave skyblock stuck on that same quest.

To change this, I have two suggestions to change this-
1. Allow us to buy flint in store
2. Increase the chances of flint dropping from broken gravel.

If anyone who is reading this has completed that quest, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Reactions: cioxcho

FractalCake

Novice Member
Jul 23, 2020
United States
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!
At this point, everyone who is reading this thread has played on skyblock for at least one month has run into this problem before-
See the source image

Whenever I hear the 'Blot out the sun' quest my head goes crazy thinking about it. I had started breaking gravel blocks for ages and till now I didn't get any piece of flint!
If this goes on forever, other people might leave skyblock stuck on that same quest.

If anyone who is reading this has completed that quest, any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
If you enchant a shovel with fortune, you'll increase the drop chance :)

D

Deleted member 489420

well i remember my self on solo back in april trying to complete this quest it was huge pain i remember doing it for like a week, but recently i joined a coop and managed to do that quest with all my knowledge in just 6 hours! My tips are - start collecting things to sell even before this quest pop up(i started at 2 island) collect EVERYthing-
  • to not waste time geting flint, get any tool to fortune 3
  • pumpkins - they r cheap but easy to get
  • chop wood expecialy jungle
  • make auto chicken farm (ocelots kill chicken and then using water streams collect loot by standing in 1 place)
  • cocoa farm!
  • and some wheet etc farm will also help, if u r desprate try even making a snow golem traping it(so he cant hit u) and using shovel destroy snow under him to get snowballs
chicken farm and cocoa farm will be below.( in cocoa farm on the top of it is water to destroy cocoa)

Attachments

• 2020-12-10_13.39.09.png
    2020-12-10_13.39.09.png
    318.2 KB · Views: 896
  • 2020-12-10_13.38.49.png
    2020-12-10_13.38.49.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 647
Jan 18, 2021
Hey guys!
See the source image

How do I get money for gravel cuz its so expensive!

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
Hi, please do not Necropost. This apply to threads that haven't had new post in over 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom