Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Unredempt

Mar 1, 2023
Could you guys add the overgrown flag skin again please? I was around when it came out but I wasn’t around the YouTube area in the community back then and it’s the only flag skin I’m missing other than the roses

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I personally prefer the idea of there being limited-time/secret items in Cubecraft. I think they should stay limited to their time instead of making a reappearance in the server; they’re kind of special and sort of reflect more quality than quantity. I'd consider them to be separate from main items.

What's good is that more opportunities to get items like this can arise and you can become one of the few people to get a new special item, especially if it’s secret/hidden

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Those items are limited and once you miss opportunity to get them, it's unlikely you'll have chance to get them ever again. There has already been people suggesting to bring these limited items back, but if limited items are gonna be brought back, what's the point of them being limited?
Espacially in cases of paid limited items like bundles - bringin those back would be unfair towards players who bought it back in days, wouldn't it?

Unredempt

Mar 1, 2023
I personally prefer the idea of there being limited-time/secret items in Cubecraft. I think they should stay limited to their time instead of making a reappearance in the server; they’re kind of special and sort of reflect more quality than quantity. I'd consider them to be separate from main items.

What's good is that more opportunities to get items like this can arise and you can become one of the few people to get a new special item, especially if it’s secret/hidden
You’re right, but as a collector I’d like to own the only flag skin I’m missing

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom