Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Should CubeCraft fix this?

• Total voters

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
I think what they should do is add an option to join games that have already started in the settings and have it off by default.
That way you can actually play games that haven't started.

posingwater

Novice Member
Jun 18, 2021
Ever since cubecrafts block wars update bridges has been screwed up. Like going into a game that had already been started - bugs like that
that isn't a bug, it's to fill games when ppl rage quit/game starts without enough ppl/someone leaves the game

ixdvxp

Feb 3, 2023
i think it just block wars ctf/bridges when you go que you join games already started' and never get same team when you got a party' ever since 'block wars update'

pekd

i kinda agree, i hate it when you join a game and one second later you loose cuz the team you joined was 24 points behind. but imagine this: yyou get into a new game and in your team, there is a party consisting of four players. then, after the game starts, the party leader decides he doesnt really likes bridges and uses /hub, making the whole party leave your team. thats not much better, right?

also, joining a running game can be annoying once, but after the game is over, just click on "join a new game" and you wont join a running game

Reactions: BeastyYT
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom