• Total voters

BurntCrown8876

Nov 9, 2021
My Cat's Basket
allout.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I'm just making a quick thread to ask a question. When I'm on CubeCraft, it doesn't let me see any of the images, for example the pictures of the products in the shop in Egg Wars Solo Beta, or in the loot, it doesn't allow me to see the preview of the, for example, kill effect. It was also like this before the new UI update.
I play on Nintendo Switch, and I don't use any custom packs or anything. Is this a problem with me, or is it a common glitch?

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, please react with a :agree:!

Thanks,
burntcrown24

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
I'm just making a quick thread to ask a question. When I'm on CubeCraft, it doesn't let me see any of the images, for example the pictures of the products in the shop in Egg Wars Solo Beta, or in the loot, it doesn't allow me to see the preview of the, for example, kill effect. It was also like this before the new UI update.
I play on Nintendo Switch, and I don't use any custom packs or anything. Is this a problem with me, or is it a common glitch?

Is anyone else experiencing this? If so, please react with a :agree:!

Thanks,
burntcrown24
normaly u can (make a backup on ur switch)and then deinstall minecraft and then reinstall it this helped me fix it maybe you have a diffrent bug tho tell me if it worked :D

Reactions: BurntCrown8876

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hello!

Suggestions & Feedback are not made for reporting/suggesting to remove a glitch (nor asking if it is a glitch or not)

If you want to report bugs for Bedrock please do it here!

Have a good day :)

Reactions: BurntCrown8876
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!!
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!
Lyriie wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations and welcome back!
Lyriie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations and welcome to the team!
Top Bottom