Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 169486

In Eggwars when I respawn I get like punched off the edge before I can move then someone gets my egg and I'm out. Please fix this as it is very annoying.

Reactions: ->_Bummy_<-

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
If you should provide some evidence it would be easier to help you. :)
But you mean something like this : THIS ( Watch the intro )
I don't know if they can fix it.
I think it is just Minecraft. I think it is that the player hitted you one more time when you were already dead. I don't know.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
That happens sometimes. I've seen a guy that basically died 6 times because of that in one go, so I doubt it has anything to do with the last attack? And I haven't seen it happening somewhere else so I guess there is a fix.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
In Eggwars when I respawn I get like punched off the edge before I can move then someone gets my egg and I'm out. Please fix this as it is very annoying.
Nothing they can fix. They cannot make your PC specs any better. :] If you have more than one teammate, get them to "distract" the other players while you try to respawn.

D

Deleted member 169486

I don't think it's my computer because I have used a few computers and it happens on all of them as well as happening to my friends

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I don't think it's my computer because I have used a few computers and it happens on all of them as well as happening to my friends
So the issue is when you press respawn, there is either a restraint or a mass amount of FPS lag? If so, then again, nothing they can fix, unless they can somehow disable the whole death message, and if you pass a specific Y amount then you get teleported to a respawn point. Again, that would mean going completely against Vanilla Minecraft, which is hard to do.

D

Deleted member 169486

You don't hit respawn you just start on your island and get knocked off

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom