Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
Hello!

Im not sure what this map is called, but it is a teams of 4 egg wars map. It’s really nice but has one major flaw that I want fixed. Around the bottom of the starter islands, there is decorative wool and glass panes to show the colour of the team.
CE16461F-BED8-454D-8211-EBCDC2AA3863.jpeg
Only issue is that when you knock players into the void, they will usually just land on it and stay there. Some players will deliberately camp in one of its cracks in the decorations until the end of the game. My fix for this was maybe to make the blocks “fake”. You will just fall right through them if you get knocked onto them. That way you won’t have to waste your time finding the camper who stays inside the wool and panes.

Thanks for your time!

Edit: people keep telling me to just buy a compas and I know that already, but this can be easily avoided if those blocks were fake. I’m a rusher, I don’t want to waste my time trying to find the camper inside the decorations or farm loot.

Last edited:

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Actually I've come across this issue on another map too, its no longer on the map rotation. I agree though, people do just abuse this and it takes away a factor of the game which is hitting your opponent into the void.

Another way they could fix this is just do the decoration right under there island but not too far out to the point where it can be a landing spot.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
The map is called magic and I'd rather not have it away it's an excellent way to go faster to mid, other island and not die yourself. If player are camping there and you can't find you just run around in F5 (third person) and you'll see them easily. This might also be the nostalgia speaking since this was one of the first maps.
Could you also add a poll?
~Fesa

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
The map is called magic and I'd rather not have it away it's an excellent way to go faster to mid, other island and not die yourself. If player are camping there and you can't find you just run around in F5 (third person) and you'll see them easily. This might also be the nostalgia speaking since this was one of the first maps.
Could you also add a poll?
~Fesa

He never said to remove it, just fix the one issue it has.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
#Every_problem_has_a_solution :
* You can get a compass to find them and a bow to knock them out or to damage them until they die.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
He never said to remove it, just fix the one issue it has.
I know, I was talking about having the circle below. Since I proceeded to give reason why I wanted to keep it.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
#Every_problem_has_a_solution :
* You can get a compass to find them and a bow to knock them out or to damage them until they die.
This takes too long. I don’t want to waste my time buying stuff all because someone decided to camp under the map.

Reactions: maflenoo

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
If players are hiding you should buy a compass it's only 10 diamonds and makes it way easier to find the last person

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
While I’ve never played on this map before (I’m more of a SkyWars person), I agree that it would get frustrating when you hit someone off but they’re still alive. The idea of EggWars is that when you hit someone off, they die. The only good thing that comes out of it is that if you get pushed off the edge you will remain alive too, so in a way it is fair, but that’s besides the point. I’m not sure how they would make the blocks “fake,” but the idea of it is good.
If you do encounter someone that is “camping,” don’t forget that that’s against the server rules, so if you could just go ahead and record evidence and report them here, that’d be great.

+1

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I agree I've had a lot of people camp down there. For the people who say " just buy a compass" there are 2 diamond gens in the middle and there are both level one.
If they just remove them or like you said to make them so you fall right through them that would be nice.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I fully agree with you. I personally don’t like this map. Beside this thing around the starter islands there are also lots of places to camp at mid. Really annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom