Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaimerJG

Aug 9, 2015
I demand a good staff with good mods and anti hacks for the server is becoming shit and is terminio or denme mod I spend all day in the server my nik ElNiggaplay

I await your prompt response, thank you.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
1. Please do not use swears

2. A new anticheat is coming

You may have seen or have heard about the Akb fast break or fastswing kicks, thats a bug in the anticheat thats being fixed, they also just hired a bunch of new devs and they are all split up among skyblock creative the anticheat and UHC so please be patient brighter days are coming :)

Edit: i would recommend changing your IGN we do have standards and you could be banned for your ign filed under racist

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I demand a good staff with good mods and anti hacks for the server is becoming shit and is terminio or denme mod I spend all day in the server my nik ElNiggaplay

I await your prompt response, thank you.
You can report hackers (with video proof) at reports.cubcraft.com. And you will not get a position in staff by asking for it. To earn staff, you must be helpful and nice to everyone, if you would like to be staff, apply at https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ (also I recommend changing your ign)

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
What a jump of conclusions assuming we don't have good staff. Ill have you know, we have amazing staff who work every day and spend hours of dedication to the server. If you were also not aware, staff applications are open: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-2017-open.139999/ we're currently trying to get more players onto the staff team.

We also have an anti-cheat that's being worked on as we speak. Developing takes quite a long time so be patient. Also, this upcoming anti cheat is going to decrease the amount of hackers on our server. If you also believe the server is becoming 'shit', as you call it, you are free to go and miss out on amazing future updates.

Will now lock this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
RobinDn wrote on SanCookie's profile.
🍪 When do I get my cookie?
Top Bottom