Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Placing Blocs on the Xylophone never use to cause ghost blocks around 2 years ago when I first started playing cubecraft

I am not asking to remove the barriers just allow players to place on them, it doesn't make much sense why players can't place there if you also can't fall through the gap?

Video

ALSO If you start your jump bridge before one of the gaps it will cancel out and force you to restart. the jump bridge, some players use more room on their jump bridges and could cause them to fall off or die because of this issue

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
I Agree because I have had an issue with this a few times in the past when trying to escape from an enemy and then while im placing blocks to escape it cancels them out because of the barriers which lead to me getting killed :(

Reactions: DarkStray

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really wonder if anything ever happened with these threads… it has been a bug for years on Java. Although it’s really annoying, why would you start building there..?? It is a problem don’t get me wrong, it’s just not a very big one.
B7EC1F8B-9995-4D10-9F61-92D783AB2A98.jpeg

Also, yes bug. Yes logged. Thank me later.

• Haha
Reactions: GiGaGekkies

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I really wonder if anything ever happened with these threads… it has been a bug for years on Java. Although it’s really annoying, why would you start building there..?? It is a problem don’t get me wrong, it’s just not a very big one.
View attachment 196787
Also, yes bug. Yes logged. Thank me later.
Java has no barriers? You would fall right through. And it's not specifically for the barriers, made a post about this for a fix on the Map Dream to allow players to build further than 0 blocks off the base before they ghost

Edit: I sent this earlier today I don’t know why it keeps canceling?

Reactions: meliodas9463808

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Java has no barriers? You would fall right through. And it's not specifically for the barriers, made a post about this for a fix on the Map Dream to allow players to build further than 0 blocks off the base before they ghost

Edit: I sent this earlier today I don’t know why it keeps canceling?
You are unable to place on barriers anywhere in each map. Java has barriers in some maps, pizza for example. This is due barriers being used for the world border in the past I believe. So yes, in the case of toys (on Bedrock) it is because of the barriers bug. For dream, that just looks like poor border design

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
You are unable to place on barriers anywhere in each map. Java has barriers in some maps, pizza for example. This is due barriers being used for the world border in the past I believe. So yes, in the case of toys (on Bedrock) it is because of the barriers bug. For dream, that just looks like poor border design
No cubecrafts logic is “if it was intentional it’s not a bug”

Then they tell you to make a suggestion

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom