Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hi Scary People!

Ender is a new "seasonal" gamemode on CubeCraft and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible because it will only stay this month. Multiple thread are going out of fixing the game. This is mine suggestion.

Problem:
Our well-known Enderman does too many damage to our players, in 4 hits and you're just dead. Every hit does 3 hearts of damage by the way. It's almost impossible to get 20 pages and claim the victory because people dying. If you just look at him for 2 seconds you're out. So that's too fast.

Solution:
How it always was on Ender in 2018 & 2019... when you look at the Ender it gives you one heart of damage. On this way you can react to Ender and you don't lose all of your health in 2 seconds. You just can keep it the same as the speed for the Ender otherwise it would be really difficult for the Ender. Now, if this is added I'm pretty sure it's easier to find pages with your team!

React with :agree: to agree with it, :unsure: for if you're unsure, :disagree: if you disagree.

Cya

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi Scary People!

Ender is a new "seasonal" gamemode on CubeCraft and it needs to be fixed as soon as possible because it will only stay this month. Multiple thread are going out of fixing the game. This is mine suggestion.

Problem:
Our well-known Enderman does too many damage to our players, in 4 hits and you're just dead. Every hit does 3 hearts of damage by the way. It's almost impossible to get 20 pages and claim the victory because people dying. If you just look at him for 2 seconds you're out. So that's too fast.

Solution:
How it always was on Ender in 2018 & 2019... when you look at the Ender it gives you one heart of damage. On this way you can react to Ender and you don't lose all of your health in 2 seconds. You just can keep it the same as the speed for the Ender otherwise it would be really difficult for the Ender. Now, if this is added I'm pretty sure it's easier to find pages with your team!

React with :agree: to agree with it, :unsure: for if you're unsure, :disagree: if you disagree.

Cya
Indeed they need to fix stuff, but I think the worst problem is the fact that Ender's damage is always glitched and the ender can hurt you even if you were not looking at him. If they fixed that, they wouldn't have to reduce the damage that much.

• Agree
Reactions: Zathelas

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Hi Scary People!

Problem:

Solution:

Cya
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
it will make it better and more fair :)

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
I do agree with you that Ender is too OP, but reducing damage from 3 to 1 hearts damage is a bit extreme. They've already added more pages afaik to make it easier for the Humans to win. Reducing it to 2 hearts might be a good solution, though I think adding more spawn locations is nice as well.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I do agree with you that Ender is too OP, but reducing damage from 3 to 1 hearts damage is a bit extreme. They've already added more pages afaik to make it easier for the Humans to win. Reducing it to 2 hearts might be a good solution, though I think adding more spawn locations is nice as well.
Still, from 4 hits with 3 hearts to 5 hits of 2 hearts, it doesn't really do anything. Adding pages won't help and on the forums no one really wanted it? Adding it to 1 hearts makes it challenging for people to still have all the 20 pages and find them. Not adding more pages.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
I feel like the ender should be a bot again, you can escape from a bot but never from a player. At this point you might aswell give up when he is on you because he will stalk you forever. Luck based game
While I do agree that the gamemode Ender is not balanced right now: it is way too hard for humans to win compared to Ender, I definelty do not agree with making Ender a bot again. What I saw by reading some suggestions were some potential solutions to make the gamemode better balanced again.

Making Ender a bot again has in my eyes some huge cons, to begin with the fact that almost all players (from my experience) want to become Ender instead of a human. By making Ender a bot, one of the most fun aspects of the game gets lost. Therefore I prefer other solutions over this one.

• Agree
Reactions: JokeKaedee

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Yesterday we released some changes to Ender to balance the game a bit more. Have you noticed any difference in this?

Reactions: JokeKaedee

Faytjee

Apr 26, 2019
It's almost impossible to get 20 pages and claim the victory because people dying.
Yeah and even with the more pages added it's still quite difficult, because the ender can also see the pages so even if you wanted to get a page to get more health for surviving. They can kill you instantly anyway :( and there's no way for humans to win. I also really like the idea of ''blinding the ender with the torch'' suggested by @Thomasje2121

Rqge

May 5, 2020
I feel like the ender should be a bot again, you can escape from a bot but never from a player. At this point you might aswell give up when he is on you because he will stalk you forever. Luck based game
i totally agree with this.

Tiimbae

May 13, 2020
Hi Scary People!

Problem:

Solution:

Cya
I think the ender should do less damage to players, which makes it possible for players to escape and it would make the game more fair.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom