• Total voters

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
So I speak for many people on Java for sure that Beach is messed up in terms of balancing, whoever is at mid controls mid, but most of you don't know about bedrock, Bedrock has an even worse issue, there is no diamond gen at the base, and there are no half islands, meaning literally, as long as your whole team is at mid, you are guaranteed to win, I've lost so many times on there because of that. My proposal is to make a simple change, take the two half islands from java, put them halfway to the middle, move the mid and islands back maybe 10-15 blocks, sandwich them together so they are touching, but the diamond gen in the middle, make it level one, problem solved, so might say, it will encourage camping while camping is not that huge of an issue, the map is smaller than java for those who again don't know, so it wouldn't hurt too much.

If anyone needs a better explanation please feel free to respond down below.

Java:
h7VBTFkPaQBZHrdvF9LZZKd1sdVx44wW0yopvVqSHFxWKM7X4U9bbqcAlvvJ7dLXa-ADHC5mteM26J8Q9a0frbSRN1k8zEy097ZmW5Q9CG9yrKqyTv5KI3H-H7t28rIKKU9XVbKS

Bedrock:
booEC1bc2jVhloR9cPoFwGTOr_jCgR8q81-5FHn2K2TCuLUjbquKaNbM44G9ugerTlUbEkKkP1VomtYguYWKElxTs21xDuXBmM2NgLOUEYa-S5DhEahvKPgzWkOF6tkyf2vgzCEv

To recap: Take the half islands from java smashed together, put them in between and put a level 1 diamond gen in the middle and it should fix the map, also since most bedrock maps look the same this would make it look very unique.

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I like this idea, I'm on bedrock usually and the times I got that map. It's basically impossible to rotate to another teams base or attack them without going through middle. If im right I have to buy 2 stacks of blocks to have enough to get over there. I like going from base to base. As you said whoever gets middle basically wins the game at that point because it's just so hard to stop them when they have 0 worry about anyone else coming to their base from behind.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I like this idea, I'm on bedrock usually and the times I got that map. It's basically impossible to rotate to another teams base or attack them without going through middle. If im right I have to buy 2 stacks of blocks to have enough to get over there. I like going from base to base. As you said whoever gets middle basically wins the game at that point because it's just so hard to stop them when they have 0 worry about anyone else coming to their base from behind.

The even worse part is you don't have a diamond gen at the base, so you're forced to camp anyway, plus the map is smaller and closer together which makes it perfect for a mix of tryhard camping than rushing.

Reactions: Calichin
Mar 18, 2020
Horrible suggestion, I barely see you on eggwars. No generator should ever be only level 1 at middle.
The two half islands for beach are strategical points in the game of eggwars, they should not be remove. Doing this will make this map no difference than other maps such as kingdom, western, etc. Every map should have its own unique feature and the two half islands are Beach's unique feature. This should 100% no be removed

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Horrible suggestion, I barely see you on eggwars. No generator should ever be only level 1 at middle.
The two half islands for beach are strategical points in the game of eggwars, they should not be remove. Doing this will make this map no difference than other maps such as kingdom, western, etc. Every map should have its own unique feature and the two half islands are Beach's unique feature. This should 100% no be removed

So because you "never see me on egg wars" it's a bad suggestion? And no you didn't read the suggestion, it's not a level 1 at the middle, it's at a half mid, I never said remove the half mids, this is not for java, I don't think you even know what this is for, on bedrock in the photos above they don't have the half mid, I'm asking to add the halfmids together in one-half mid-on bedrock and put diamond gen there so it's fair. Because people control mid and it's not possible to get diamonds at all. Also again your not even making sense cause I'm not removing anything. Please read the suggestion before making responses.

@TyFoxy why did you vote no?

Last edited:

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
I like this idea! The only problem is that I don't think the diamond generator at the middle should be level 1.
Anyway, your idea is great and I will be very happy to see it.

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
So because you "never see me on egg wars" it's a bad suggestion and it's not relevant? And no you didn't read the suggestion, it's not a level 1 at the middle, it's at a half mid, I never said remove the half mids, this is not for java, I don't think you even know what this is for, on bedrock in the photos above they don't have the half mid, I'm asking to add the halfmids together in one-half mid-on bedrock and put diamond gen there so it's fair. Because people control mid and it's not possible to get diamonds at all. Also again your not even making sense cause I'm not removing anything. Please read the suggestion before making responses.

@TyFoxy why did you vote no?

I see your opinion on it, I just feel I enjoy the diverse and speed intense some maps have to be in order to capture the objective, that being the win.
This in my opinion creates a very intense and strategy driven response from all teams, meaning that if a team captures the main center point, this requires teams (if the island is that difficult to capture as you state it is after being captured) to further defend and learn to show your skills aside from just the center island. As most if not all maps come equipped with the needs to make your team/self armored up and prepared for whats coming, or at least a minimal what you need to survive an attack.

Just my opinion though!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I see your opinion on it, I just feel I enjoy the diverse and speed intense some maps have to be in order to capture the objective, that being the win.
This in my opinion creates a very intense and strategy driven response from all teams, meaning that if a team captures the main center point, this requires teams (if the island is that difficult to capture as you state it is after being captured) to further defend and learn to show your skills aside from just the center island. As most if not all maps come equipped with the needs to make your team/self armored up and prepared for whats coming, or at least a minimal what you need to survive an attack.

Just my opinion though!

I get what you're saying but it's just very bad because unlike other maps once they get to mid they win the game, with this map it's even difficult with the half mids we have on java if this where to be added it would give non-tryhards a chance to still get diamonds without someone camping gen for the whole game. There is no strategies to counter it or to actually camp the gen the whole time. Trust me when I tell you this, I pretty much always win if I get to mid first, and almost always lose when I don't. It's worse than Java because of the fact there you can't get your own generator. And sadly this map lacks in giving players what they need to gear up as every other map has a diamond gen you can go to that isn't at mid weather broken down or working, this map dosen't and it's the worst-case for a 4v4v4v4.

Reactions: TyFoxy

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I have to say I agree, an Eggwars map should not grant the win to the player who can bridge the fastest. Because as for now, that's how it feels. The solution itself seems lovely as well. Making it still different from its Java counterpart and giving not rusher a way to win. I'm not sure about having the diamond gen active from the beginning, it means you still have top go to mid, which I think it fairly doable if you just have leather armour and golden apples. Because having an active diamond gen basically on your island is too much, and would make camping too easy! And you said that camping wouldn't be much of an issue, and it might not be but I don't think we should give them the opportunity for free...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I have to say I agree, an Eggwars map should not grant the win to the player who can bridge the fastest. Because as for now, that's how it feels. The solution itself seems lovely as well. Making it still different from its Java counterpart and giving not rusher a way to win. I'm not sure about having the diamond gen active from the beginning, it means you still have top go to mid, which I think it fairly doable if you just have leather armour and golden apples. Because having an active diamond gen basically on your island is too much, and would make camping too easy! And you said that camping wouldn't be much of an issue, and it might not be but I don't think we should give them the opportunity for free...

It's in between so it's basically exactly how it is on the other map, it's not overpowered but it serves it's purpose.

Reactions: Fesa
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on DonovanSus's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Livvv wrote on Vunks's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ^-^