Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
Hi the new anti cheat system kicks for hovering for a long time, I simply join Lucky islands, my internet is good but the first 10~20 seconds of game is always buggy (I can't move) and even after game starts I stay in sky for a few seconds which is totally usual thing, I have seen others floating over their island with the same issue, can this type of anti cheat be deactivated for some seconds or any fix? because I am being kicked a lot, this may ban me for hacking!
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

GHSpaghetti

Well-Known Member
Dec 23, 2019
426
570
124
27
England
Record it and submit it in the Bug reports text channel in the Cubecraft discord, might be a genuine issue to look at if it isn't an internet problem.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
Record it and submit it in the Bug reports text channel in the Cubecraft discord, might be a genuine issue to look at if it isn't an internet problem.
Ok I will, It is a internet/server connection issues which leads to a kick from Anti cheat
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd

Cubeir

Novice Member
Aug 20, 2020
24
28
64
Being kicked by the Anti-Cheat doesn't mean it's an Anti-Cheat issue.
bruuuh you are so weird. its a connection issue which leads to being kicked by sentinel 90% of time
just read what I wrote there, read.
 

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
bruuuh you are so weird. its a connection issue which leads to being kicked by sentinel 90% of time
just read what I wrote there, read.
I think this kind of issues doesn't have to do with Sentinel.
Anti-cheat is just kicking you because you're literally floating on the air.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom