Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JusttAlfie

Jun 3, 2020
Hey so im currently doing the mission where you have to fish 10 fish. And its taking forever. Is there anything i should know when fishing to make it more faster/efficient

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey so im currently doing the mission where you have to fish 10 fish. And its taking forever. Is there anything i should know when fishing to make it more faster/efficient

Hey!

I think this is not the right subforum to post this kind of threads since this is the Feedback & suggestions subforum. If you have any questions regarding the game or do you need help with something feel free to post them in the Support subforum since that's destinated subforum for questions like yours ^-^

JusttAlfie

Jun 3, 2020
Hey!

I think this is not the right subforum to post this kind of threads since this is the Feedback & suggestions subforum. If you have any questions regarding the game or do you need help with something feel free to post them in the Support subforum since that's destinated subforum for questions like yours ^-^

Oh okay thanks man!

Reactions: Lozora

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Honestly, I don't think there's any other way to achieve this faster. But if you want to do this achievement as you say, you'll have to wait as long as it takes to do that. I mainly did it without being able to get it very fast, but you're partly right, since it takes you a long time to get it.

Reactions: JusttAlfie
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.