Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
I would love to see a fishing rod in EggWars but due to the nature of the game I think they would become very annoying over time.

I already struggle to build a bridge to the last alive team who are always camping against me.
I agree with Mambo, I think fishing rods would be used more as a tool to camp rather than pvp and have fun unfortunately

Reactions: Mambo Garrix

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
I would love to see a fishing rod in EggWars but due to the nature of the game I think they would become very annoying over time.

I agree with Mambo, I think fishing rods would be used more as a tool to camp rather than pvp and have fun unfortunately
True

Felipea2

Aug 21, 2015
Looking for you
-1 I like EggWars the way it is right now... :(
But this would not give any negative effects to you, because as I proposed the rod would be quite expensive, it would cost the same as bow.
EDIT: Can people please read the costs that I propose? This would cost DIAMONDS, and people would then use a punch bow instead of buying a rod... This would just be a slight benefit for people that use it for PvP :D

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
what if people play casually and cant fishing rod if the game is dominated by badlion fishing rodders then its impossible to win and theres no point playing

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom