Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

comfyyy

With the Firework arrows that have been recently added, I have found a minor/major problem. When you are aiming in at a player, you usually are trying to stay hidden. If the player goes out of site, what do you usually do? You fire the arrow at your feet, so you don't waste it. With the new arrows, this is like sending up a flare, both audible and visible, saying "Hey, I am over here!". Not exactly the best battle strategy. Not only do they light up your location, the fireworks cause a lot of lagg for FPS. If you are in a close-quarters bowfight, it becomes near impossible to see. I don't exactly know what is to be done about this, but please consider it.

CatsLoveRainbows

Dedicated Member
May 28, 2017
California
Sweet Tip: Just switch hands (from a bow to a sword for example) and you won't fire the arrow! And if you don't want to do the Sweet Tip, then don't use the firework arrow trail!:cool:

Reactions: Shallidor

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I haven't been able to find anyone with the firework bows but I can see how they can make it very hard to see in close fights. I don't know myself whether the firework activates when the arrow hits a player but I hope not. To fix the visibility problem the firework could only be activated after the arrow has reached a certain age. (Has been in the air long enough) That would also fix the knee problem you had. :)

Lag will always be a thing with so many particles but I don't think arrow fireworks are that much of a problem. 1 firework every now and then is nothing compared to the firework win effect which we'be had for a very long time now. You can always disable firework particles with Optifine as well.

Reactions: TheBrownster
F

Facelurite

Use some other bow if the lag bothers you. If fired at something other than an entity maybe it should not make the firework effect

comfyyy

I don't know myself whether the firework activates when the arrow hits a player but I hope not.
It activates upon impact, whether that be player, block, etc.
haven't been able to find anyone with the firework bows
It is an arrows trail, and so far I have 2 firework arrow trails. I will invite you sometime when you are online to show them to you @Power Ranger

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom