the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi sniper,

This is not something CubeCraft can/would change as that's how the default fire texture in Minecraft is designed.
I'm pretty sure there are some "low fire" texture packs out there that you can download and install yourselves.
I'd recommend searching for those on Google, there are also plenty of tutorials and demo videos on YouTube on that subject. :]

Good luck & have a great rest of your day :)

sniper20447

Mar 12, 2022
Hi sniper,

This is not something CubeCraft can/would change as that's how the default fire texture in Minecraft is designed.
I'm pretty sure there are some "low fire" texture packs out there that you can download and install yourselves.
I'd recommend searching for those on Google, there are also plenty of tutorials and demo videos on YouTube on that subject. :]

Hi sniper,

Thanks for the help. You too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom