Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Miki18

Jul 23, 2020
Ok, so now we have 1.19 update (yay, finally!) but now I think we should focus on bringing back those old minigames (in 1.19 version of course) such as Tower Defense, Archer, minerwar (that one with many 15 small minigames) and many other forgotten games with that rotating game mode.

• Unsure
Reactions: Herausgefunden

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Ok, so now we have 1.19 update (yay, finally!) but now I think we should focus on bringing back those old minigames (in 1.19 version of course) such as Tower Defense, Archer, minerwar (that one with many 15 small minigames) and many other forgotten games with that rotating game mode.

The primary reason for the removal of these games was the low player counts and the cost of maintaining the servers. While there may be a small player-base that desires the return of these game modes, it remains unclear whether they will be played actively enough to justify the expense of keeping them available.

Regarding Minerware, I share your enthusiasm for its potential return. However, it is important to consider the overall impact of bringing back these games and to weigh the costs against the benefits. Please let me know if you believe that I mistook a point.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
This was a beta and a softlaunch, I dont think the game modes will be back anytime soon, as (I assume), cube’s team is prioritising fixing the bugs etc. And releasing the 1.19 update on the bedrock network.
Also I think the party update will be earlier than the return of most java games.

Warning; I dont know if this information is correct, its just an educated guess.

Reactions: FoxFil_

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
java is dead, cc want to keep it alive because haveing 2 different servers that use a lot of the same code is efficient, but all servers can't compete with hypixel, except mcci, though that will still not go far. look at mineplex, it thinks that they need all the different game modes to stay alive, but it makes it hard to get into a game, and that is the most important think about a server

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Top Bottom