Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

sebas22345YT

Novice Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello to all, today I write to you by the support a topic that is about me and I hope you understand this. What happens is that six months ago I was banned by a button that double clicks my mouse nose if they know what it is but some mouse gamers have a button that clicks x2 so comes from the factory and then I did not know this and I buy and I imagine that it was not illegal to be part of my mouse but apparently the new anti-hack detects it as an advantage so I was banned I felt very bad and very disappointed of myself. Minecraft was my favorite game until that happened I tried to make me unbanned in many ways to contact the developer, to appeal, etc. But nothing all tells me that I am guilty and that there is no more. but now I write and I tell them to please give me a second chance to apologize because I want to play minecraft again and I will not use even that mouse. what makes me feel sad was that I weeks before the insider had bought diamond rank and I had to lose it because of this problem. This ban is forever which does not even leave me hope for what I do not know if there is any way that it will be for a year from the time I was banned or only a few months please, I miss too much those cubecraft afternoons with friends, thanks for read excuse me if the message is not well understood since it is done with a translator since my native language is espanish

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey!

Since you were banned by Sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat), and your appeal got denied, you can talk to CrazymanJR (the Anti Cheat developer) privately on discord (CrazymanJR#4742). You can join the CubeCraft discord, using this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.You can tell him what you were doing, and where were you BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel. Just remember that you are not the only one who was "unfairly" punished by Sentinel, which means that you would have to be patient.

Español:
Tú cuenta fue prohibida por Sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat). Usted puede hablar con CrazymanJR (el desarrollador Anti Cheat) a través de la discordia. (CrazymanJR#4742). Puedes unirte a la discordia de CubeCraft usando este enlace: https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Podrías decirle a CrazymanJR lo que estabas haciendo, y donde estabas ANTES de haber sido castigado por Sentinel. Sólo recuerde que usted no es el único que está "injustamente" prohibido por Sentinel, por lo que tendría que ser paciente.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey!

Since you were banned by Sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat), and your appeal got denied, you can talk to CrazymanJR (the Anti Cheat developer) privately on discord (CrazymanJR#4742). You can join the CubeCraft discord, using this link: https://discord.gg/cubecraft.You can tell him what you were doing, and where were you BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel. Just remember that you are not the only one who was "unfairly" punished by Sentinel, which means that you would have to be patient.
Did you even read it? Hes saying he got banned by sentinel because he used a mouse that double clicks, and that hes sorry he used it as if he was doing something wrong, this ones up in the air really

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Did you even read it? Hes saying he got banned by sentinel because he used a mouse that double clicks, and that hes sorry he used it as if he was doing something wrong, this ones up in the air really
Its a copy and paste thingy (I get lazy at times), but I know what he means, which is why I said he could talk to CrazymanJR.
you can talk to CrazymanJR (the Anti Cheat developer) privately on discord (CrazymanJR#4742).
^^

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Hey!

Español:
Tú cuenta fue prohibida por Sentinel (CubeCraft's Anti-Cheat). Usted puede hablar con CrazymanJR (el desarrollador Anti Cheat) a través de la discordia. (CrazymanJR#4742). Puedes unirte a la discordia de CubeCraft usando este enlace: https://discord.gg/cubecraft. Podrías decirle a CrazymanJR lo que estabas haciendo, y donde estabas ANTES de haber sido castigado por Sentinel. Sólo recuerde que usted no es el único que está "injustamente" prohibido por Sentinel, por lo que tendría que ser paciente.

This should be the answer.

~ Locked

Reactions: Ghoste
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom