Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Parkour, try to stay on topic!

ryooXD

Novice Member
Nov 2, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Today I want to tell you the suffering of parkour players with the leaderboard😂

In the beginning There were bugs that counted for the players medals above the maximum medal limit, and the number of all medals is 2147. the problem was solved, but the players must enter and play at least one parkour stage in order for their statistics to be updated and the correct number of medals appears

there are people who haven't updated their statistics maybe they're busy or took a break from playing🤷‍♂️ or even take advantage of this situation to stay in very high positions

Generally, thank God, their statistics were updated manually. Thank you Cube team🥲It wasn't supposed to take all this time. This happened because parkour doesn't have priority

(Before)
Minecraft 12_20_2023 9_30_54 AM.png

(after)
Minecraft 1_30_2024 12_40_28 PM.png

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Today I want to tell you the suffering of parkour players with the leaderboard😂

In the beginning There were bugs that counted for the players medals above the maximum medal limit, and the number of all medals is 2147. the problem was solved, but the players must enter and play at least one parkour stage in order for their statistics to be updated and the correct number of medals appears

there are people who haven't updated their statistics maybe they're busy or took a break from playing🤷‍♂️ or even take advantage of this situation to stay in very high positions

Generally, thank God, their statistics were updated manually. Thank you Cube team🥲It wasn't supposed to take all this time. This happened because parkour doesn't have priority

(Before)
View attachment 226971
(after)
View attachment 226972
Yes i am so happy of the chanlog

Reactions: ryooXD
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Windwardglue105 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
basketman

this you?

1714261124344.png
Capitan wrote on Otherworld's profile.
♥️
Reesle wrote on lorilambthecoolgamer's profile.
Thanks for playing, that was fun!
I did end up winning that last game we joined after you had to go:
IMG_5324.png
Top Bottom