Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
2019-10-22_16.03.54.png

As you see here, these gaps on the Team EggWars map Kong are filled with barriers. This is super usefull when PvP-ing.

There are similar gaps in the Team EggWars map Nightmare. These aren't filled up with barriers. This is annoying when PvP-ing. I don't think adding barriers would be much work. So I'm suggesting to add barriers in these gaps:
2019-10-22_15.57.54.png

It's simple, but usefull.

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
View attachment 156651
As you see here, these gaps on the Team EggWars map Kong are filled with barriers. This is super usefull when PvP-ing.

There are similar gaps in the Team EggWars map Nightmare. These aren't filled up with barriers. This is annoying when PvP-ing. I don't think adding barriers would be much work. So I'm suggesting to add barriers in these gaps: View attachment 156652

It's simple, but usefull.

I’m going to disagree with you here. Nightmare is only a temporary map and although this fix would be nice it’s not necessary because the map will be gone soon.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I remember the first time I played Kong and it felt unnatural to walk over barrier blocks, what about just glass? For both the Kong map and the Nightmare map!
Sounds pretty cool actually.

I see your problem here, but I don't think it's really necessary. It's a Halloween map so it won't be here for too long and I don't know how fast this could be done. I mean if it's possible, sure thing why not. I agree that it's easier to PvP on btw.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
S4nne wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Eli! 🎈
BicolourSine41 wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom