Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
As the thread already says, post your worst suggestions you can think of, and try getting them implemented. I've seen enough stupid suggestions, and so here you can post them.

Format:
What is your suggestion?:
What game should it be added?:
(think of something yourself):

Example:
What is my suggestion: Allow hacks.
What game should it be added? Parkour.
Who will be the king of hacks?: rubik_cube_man.

Success!! ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
You should get free ranks just by asking for it :)
The fun fact is that would actually be quite funny. Ranks are currently only special because they are rare. If everyone has a rank. Ranks lose the symbol as a special status and everyone being obsidian rank would be normal and everyone still a stone would be special. And yes. I will now psychologically try to decipher every bad suggestion in this thread xD.

As the thread already says, post your worst suggestions you can think of, and try getting them implemented. I've seen enough stupid suggestions, and so here you can post them.

Format:
What is your suggestion?:
What game should it be added?:
(think of something yourself):

Example:
What is my suggestion: Allow hacks.
What game should it be added? Parkour.
Who will be the king of hacks?: rubik_cube_man
I remember this from a different server it was so funny. Basically hackers never got banned but rather tagged. So hackers could only compete with other hackers. It was the most hilarious thing to watch basically seing people chase each other while flying in skywars. Also on thos hackers server the anticheat was disabled so...

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
The fun fact is that would actually be quite funny. Ranks are currently only special because they are rare. If everyone has a rank. Ranks lose the symbol as a special status and everyone being obsidian rank would be normal and everyone still a stone would be special. And yes. I will now psychologically try to decipher every bad suggestion in this thread xD.

I remember this from a different server it was so funny. Basically hackers never got banned but rather tagged. So hackers could only compete with other hackers. It was the most hilarious thing to watch basically seing people chase each other while flying in skywars. Also on thos hackers server the anticheat was disabled so...
this is irrelevant and not a terrible suggestion
and that is another suggestion SPAM is allowed

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Watching a hacker v hacker is always entertaining

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Suggestion: Make everyone owners
Game: All
Who will be the head onwer(s): Deeds76, rubik_cube_man , and Marco Slater

Reactions: Injunction
Feb 9, 2018
More moderators mean more power.
More power means faster computers
Faster computers means less lag
Less lag means more players
More players means more people to promote to moderators

This means that moderators = more players, while also creating a positive feedback loop.
Therefore, make everyone a moderator.

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Get rid of lobbies and have everyone join a random game when they join so we don't have to go through the hassle of choosing. You'd also have more servers for more games.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom