Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
you could possibly counter this by adding a particle/effect toggler, like a firework that opens up a gui for customising the amount of effects you see or the intensity, just an idea i came up with in a thread i made
Yeah, could be a good idea. I am not too familiar with the kill effects as they don't exist on Java. But I think this could fix the problem of being to chaotic.

I think we can allow everyone to choose whether to enable/disable kill effects in all games.
That would be a good idea, this would prevent lag by players with not too good pc's.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
you could possibly counter this by adding a particle/effect toggler, like a firework that opens up a gui for customising the amount of effects you see or the intensity, just an idea i came up with in a thread i made
This would be a great idea for lower end devices, or just people who want a cleaner experience.
I think we can allow everyone to choose whether to enable/disable kill effects in all games.
Maybe you could go to the loot menu, then kill effects and then there could be an option to toggle kill effects.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!!
Reesle wrote on machineleaf6's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom