Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should targeting be bannable

• Total voters

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
So there are these 2 extremely toxic people who are playing ffa and for some reason are deciding to target me. Now I pretty much can't play ffa until they are offline because they will just kill me. Honestly something needs to be done because this kind of behavior is disgusting and should not be at all what anyone does. Targeting should be bannable imo.

Reactions: Iwish4cake

slashbanme

Oct 27, 2020
Hey Melidodas, I definitely understand your frustration. However, targeting shouldn't be punishable because it would be too hard to prove and it is just apart of the gamemode. If you are being targeted switch lobbies so you don't have to deal with it.

Jan 23, 2019
Hey Melidodas, I definitely understand your frustration. However, targeting shouldn't be punishable because it would be too hard to prove and it is just apart of the gamemode. If you are being targeted switch lobbies so you don't have to deal with it.
i get targeted too and this guy switches lobbies to find me :/

Jan 23, 2019
So there are these 2 extremely toxic people who are playing ffa and for some reason are deciding to target me. Now I pretty much can't play ffa until they are offline because they will just kill me. Honestly something needs to be done because this kind of behavior is disgusting and should not be at all what anyone does. Targeting should be bannable imo.
I'm guessing one of them is 2stxks? He targets me too

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom