Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sponta

Novice Member
Apr 25, 2020
Spontania
Pronouns
He/Him
Sadly, these people are just players who try to play like you, but in a toxic way. Ignore them as it's their problem.
There is no way of solving this problem but ignoring the players who do that.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Sadly, these people are just players who try to play like you, but in a toxic way. Ignore them as it's their problem.
There is no way of solving this problem but ignoring the players who do that.
what if they keep attacking me over and over again, and when u almost win the fight they kill them self.

ImLuctor

Aug 31, 2016
Belgium Oost-Vlaanderen
Literally everyone does that so I also do it. I understand that it is annoying but we would have to remove ninja and wizard. Ninja as they run away and then kill themself or leave and wizard for the potions.

Reactions: penmen
D

Deleted member 529794

Hello, I am sort of glad that this exists because I use it alot as I mostly play wizard, usually it's because in FFA there are teamers and you don't want to give them the kill. So I personally would like to keep this.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello, I am sort of glad that this exists because I use it alot as I mostly play wizard, usually it's because in FFA there are teamers and you don't want to give them the kill. So I personally would like to keep this.
If u get teammed then u should just get some friends and kill them.
(Edited by a moderator)

D

Deleted member 529794

If u get teammed then u should just get some friends and kill them.
(Edited by a moderator)

All my friends play on bedrock. (exept one who Is a spamclicker so he is just learning pvp) :(

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Although it really is an annoying thing, it exsists and we have to deal with it.
People do that, because they worry for things like KD/R and stats, so every death for them is extremely important.
I don't think, that it absolutely has to be removed, because it also can be used for good:
It can get you out of sticky situations, like if you feel accidentally in a lava pool and you don't really want to wait for your health to regenerate and so on..
As a competitive player I can tell, that not everyone who takes things a bit more seriously is a KD/R warrior, so this feature shouldn't be removed, as it can be used for good.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
Although it really is an annoying thing, it exsists and we have to deal with it.
People do that, because they worry for things like KD/R and stats, so every death for them is extremely important.
I don't think, that it absolutely has to be removed, because it also can be used for good:
It can get you out of sticky situations, like if you feel accidentally in a lava pool and you don't really want to wait for your health to regenerate and so on..
As a competitive player I can tell, that not everyone who takes things a bit more seriously is a KD/R warrior, so this feature shouldn't be removed, as it can be used for good.
suiciding after a fight is okay but some people do it during combat,

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
just be like them.
No, you will get focussed instantly. I say that because I see several people doing that.

Oké, continue with this suggestion. I agree with this. You're actually doing your best to get a kill but instead of that people are going to kill themselves because they don't want their stats to be ruined. And maybe not because they think you deserve the kill.

I don't think you can kill yourself with a bow in every game, try in EggWars or in Lucky Islands, it won't work, in SkyWars you can. I think CubeCraft can handle this problem, also with potions. Just you want to make sure you don't hit yourself with your bow and arrow and your potions. Because it doesn't give kills.

penmen

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
The Netherlands
No, you will get focussed instantly. I say that because I see several people doing that.

Oké, continue with this suggestion. I agree with this. You're actually doing your best to get a kill but instead of that people are going to kill themselves because they don't want their stats to be ruined. And maybe not because they think you deserve the kill.

I don't think you can kill yourself with a bow in every game, try in EggWars or in Lucky Islands, it won't work, in SkyWars you can. I think CubeCraft can handle this problem, also with potions. Just you want to make sure you don't hit yourself with your bow and arrow and your potions. Because it doesn't give kills.
Then maybe they can do the same with ffa, that u cant kill urself with bow or pots. Would be much better.

• Love
Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
Top Bottom