What do you think?

• enchanted Golden apples should be more points

• rather then an enchanted golden apples it could be a normal golden apple

• lets not change it,it is good how it is

• there should be golden apples and its more expensive

Results are only viewable after voting.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
i think that in FFA the shops are too overpowered i mean ye okay you can buy better armor and a better sword but i think that the enchanted golden apples is just too overpowered i think that enchanted golden apples should cost more in points or rather then an enchanted golden apples why not make it a normal golden apple what are your thoughts about this

Reactions: LlTE

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Enchanted golden apples are too overpowered. Especially because you can buy them when you are in the middle of fight. I would say 500 points for a normal golden apple and remove the enchanted golden apple.

Rodeappel

Apr 2, 2017
I think its good as it is. If you want to kill him just team up on him to kill him. Example: Throw some splash potions of harming at him.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
I think its good as it is. If you want to kill him just team up on him to kill him. Example: Throw some splash potions of harming at him.
i think its still OP i mean ye you can kill him if you team up but that's just a waist of time and the guy can buy enchanted golden apples in the middle of a fight

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I will use something i said in a related post
I don't think removing enchanted golden apples is a good idea, because it would make shopping useless. People shop usually to get a good killstreak, but if they have no golden apples they would probably avoid doing it as they would still get focus for shopping but would not be super hard to kill. I feel like their price needs to be increased tho to prevent people just buying a lot of them, i suggest 350-400 points. I like the idea of adding regular golden apples tho, at like 50 points each.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
i mean if you ask me i would remove the enchanted golden apples and put normal golden apples but i think 50 points is still not enough what about 100 points?
Could also work, 50 points is maybe too low yeah.

D

Deleted member 513127

Changing the prize would be an good option in my opinion. To get more pvp related stuff in ffa it’s smart to keep the enchanted golden apples. Like Aspect_Unity and Dudu said, 100 points for golden apple & 350-450 points for enchanted golden apple would be good.

D

Deleted member 529794

Personally I don't really like shopping, because i tried it once and a hacker killed me, so now i spend my points on skywars kits!:p

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it is not op as you say. Think From another side ; you are fighting a team of 2 or 3 and they are targetting you, so notch apple is the best solution.
I mean if you wanna delete the shop, you have to make teaming in FFA bannable, or make FFA Duels.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
i think its still OP i mean ye you can kill him if you team up but that's just a waist of time and the guy can buy enchanted golden apples in the middle of a fight
Maybe its an idea that when you are combat tagged you can't exces the shop. so that the shopper has to wait until they are out of combat.

Reactions: RAGEQUITTED FOREVER

Flqris

Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2017
a Ferris Wheel
www.cubecraft.net
I don't think it should be changed/ removed. I highly doubt that there are more than 3-4 players in a lobby that actually buy notches, and they mostly do it because they're getting focused.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
I think it is not op as you say. Think From another side ; you are fighting a team of 2 or 3 and they are targetting you, so notch apple is the best solution.
I mean if you wanna delete the shop, you have to make teaming in FFA bannable, or make FFA Duels.
FFA stands for Free For All so you can choose who you want to fight and who you want team with, and if you dont want people teaming you can go to duels. Also there is already a gamemode duels so making FFA into duels is pointless.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom