Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?


  • Total voters
    3
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Ohai!

So I've been playing FFA for the past few days to annoy toxic players, but that ain't the point here. I've noticed that the kit ninja in the map space only has the chain boots, due to the elytra. So I suggest to add chain leggings when playing on the map space, as it's too less armor to fight with.

I know other kits do miss their chestplate as well but this seems way too unbalanced for me.

Small suggestion, shouldn't be hard to implement, let me know what you think.
 

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
2,818
6,174
464
Droptown
Dunno about you, but I think it's pretty balanced out. If you can surprise your enemy (and its easy since its wings), then that kit will be especially useful for a hit and run. Just be aware of all the exits :P
 
D

Deleted member 100818

Guest
Dunno about you, but I think it's pretty balanced out. If you can surprise your enemy (and its easy since its wings), then that kit will be especially useful for a hit and run. Just be aware of all the exits :p
Oh I know all the exits, the issue is that just the boots do not protect you enough to even use the exits.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Legendary_op_30 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Ty for the follow cyber! :)
CeruleanPrism81 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thanks For the Follow man! ❤️
m7kk7710 wrote on xyorto's profile.
Hi 😘
dvotii wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Cubecast EP 30 out Dec 31st
Top Bottom