Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Haighers112

Member
Jul 5, 2019
52
57
19
The user Theyts made a post about adding new stuff and I came up with a little idea for a new kit: viking/brute, it would have chain armour with a diamond axe and speed 1 along with 2 low regen potion so it's not too OP ALSO I was thinking there could be a new snow/ice map (in my head it would be cool) but it's just an idea and I know FFA is fine as it is so there obviously isn't a rush to add stuff
 
  • Like
Reactions: Anthoken

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
686
2,026
354
21
Belgium
I like the idea of adding a new Kit to FFA, a new map would also be very nice (although that it takes a while to make a map for FFA, longer than one for Eggwars/Skywars). Also, this kit would be great to see in 1.9+, but the axe should come with Sharpness 1 when you're on 1.8 because it does less damage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haighers112
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I am Invigilatoad, your invigilator. I invigilate.
Cathie wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!!!!!!!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
Top Bottom