Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Nov 3, 2021
So there are 50/70 players on a server. Ok so for example, Mayan gets a lot of lag, I can guess that it’s safe to say that it gets 70 players each Mayan

Whenever I’m in a Mayan especially near locations like Lake, it’s gets very laggy. I see 2 reasons for such lag.

1. The water flowing beneath lake glass can cause a lot of lag due to the animation of it, is there a way that rather than using water you can simulate the water using glass and just have the glass go further into the ground to make it look like a lake without actual water, cause you can’t really swim in it anyways. I think it’d look cool and if I need to elaborate more I can.

Obviously all the little water pockets stay but the water underneath the glass seems to be causing the main lag in Mayan. This may not be the cause but it’s worth it to at least test it, it may help reduce the Delayed KB. If I need to go more in-depth I will.

2. Limiting player count in Mayan, this could dramatically decrease lag, fixing the issue almost completely. As we know a lot of players like to hang around lake. It can get very crowded but limiting the amount of players can solve this, and decrease lag and practically fix Delayed KB. Ping decreasing would require a lot of work so I won’t recommend anything for that cause I know that’s one of the main issues that seems almost unsolvable.

Again if I need to go somehow even more in-depth I will

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
So there are 50/70 players on a server. Ok so for example, Mayan gets a lot of lag, I can guess that it’s safe to say that it gets 70 players each Mayan

Whenever I’m in a Mayan especially near locations like Lake, it’s gets very laggy. I see 2 reasons for such lag.

1. The water flowing beneath lake glass can cause a lot of lag due to the animation of it, is there a way that rather than using water you can simulate the water using glass and just have the glass go further into the ground to make it look like a lake without actual water, cause you can’t really swim in it anyways. I think it’d look cool and if I need to elaborate more I can.

Obviously all the little water pockets stay but the water underneath the glass seems to be causing the main lag in Mayan. This may not be the cause but it’s worth it to at least test it, it may help reduce the Delayed KB. If I need to go more in-depth I will.

2. Limiting player count in Mayan, this could dramatically decrease lag, fixing the issue almost completely. As we know a lot of players like to hang around lake. It can get very crowded but limiting the amount of players can solve this, and decrease lag and practically fix Delayed KB. Ping decreasing would require a lot of work so I won’t recommend anything for that cause I know that’s one of the main issues that seems almost unsolvable.

Again if I need to go somehow even more in-depth I will
If you are suggesting to swap water for something else then this should be in Feedback and Suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom