Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lilHatch

Novice Member
Dec 24, 2016
United States
As I was recently playing FFA I have been wanting some way to know that I have killed someone other than just the chat. I know this is just a minor change but maybe every time you get a kill, you hear a ping or some other sound.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I wouldn't mind if this was a thing for all games with donators. Maybe some special kill noises for a certain area around the kill or some special particle effects when you get a kill

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
I don't think it's a minor change but it's a good idea. It's better than just seeing smoke coming out of their bodies when you kill them.

A

A pigeon

Wait tillbthey do the full uodate to 1.12 like ive been wanting for the past two months

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Wait tillbthey do the full uodate to 1.12 like ive been wanting for the past two months
What does that have to do with this at all
P.S. you'll likely be waiting a long time

As for the actual idea
If you are a really skilled player this would get really annoying really fast for every kill you hear a ping, so ping, ping, ping, ping, ping
I really find that this would be unnecessary and frankly annoying (especially on wing maps since almost nobody has a chestplate)

PizzaBruh

Aug 9, 2016
Pizza Land
What does that have to do with this at all
P.S. you'll likely be waiting a long time

As for the actual idea
If you are a really skilled player this would get really annoying really fast for every kill you hear a ping, so ping, ping, ping, ping, ping
I really find that this would be unnecessary and frankly annoying (especially on wing maps since almost nobody has a chestplate)

I understand what you mean but there is an option you can disable in your settings. Or there will be a menu for it where you can change the sound of the "ping" and disable it.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello

I like your suggestion, but Why do you not make a suggestion By the suggestions? Anyway I like your idea. It would be more handy.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom