Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
well we all know when we use /kill we get +1 death and its quite annoying for most of us so i suggest making it when we use /kill when we are logged out of combo it doesn't give you deaths well its just gonna be great if some people are low or had to afk for a few seconds so they don't lose their kill streak even after getting 2v1ed who knows if they d like to let the deaths command like that well i will just suggest /spawn command which teleports to spawn when u don't move for 10 seconds i think its just a great to save your kill farming time

thanks for reading this mate :D

Last edited:

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
I agree with you. If you're not in combat you should be able to do /kill without getting a death. Good suggestion!:)

Reactions: omgamnothere

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Yeah this could be useful.

Once when I was on 76 killstreak I had to go AFK and got killed so I losted one of my best killstreaks. So yeah I'll appreciate something like command to teleport you to spawn without losing killstreak.

• Agree

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah this could be useful.

Once when I was on 76 killstreak I had to go AFK and got killed so I losted one of my best killstreaks. So yeah I'll appreciate something like command to teleport you to spawn without losing killstreak.
i agree with you i know how it feels it happens to me alot of time ;)

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
I can agree with your opinion that earning a death could not be nice. I myself don't really mind, I look at kills not deaths. I dont agree however on the fact that it makes you keep the killstreak you are on.
Yes, it is annoying if you have to be afk for a little while and the killstreak gets lost. In my opinion however a killstreak is the amount of kills you get in 1 life, without respawning. If you would be able to keep the killstreak and continue going later on, I believe this wouldn't be a killstreak anymore. You spawn in, get a killstreak and it will restart when you either die or type /kill.

Imagine chasing a shopper with speed, getting them to 0.5 hp and they run away. You are unable to catch up and they type /kill or /spawn. They will be able to continue their streak later on whilst you were about to kill them. Sorry but I just don't agree with this.

But if /kill would not give you a death if you're not in combat I would not complain, I would like that feature even.

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I can agree with your opinion that earning a death could not be nice. I myself don't really mind, I look at kills not deaths. I dont agree however on the fact that it makes you keep the killstreak you are on.
Yes, it is annoying if you have to be afk for a little while and the killstreak gets lost. In my opinion however a killstreak is the amount of kills you get in 1 life, without respawning. If you would be able to keep the killstreak and continue going later on, I believe this wouldn't be a killstreak anymore. You spawn in, get a killstreak and it will restart when you either die or type /kill.

Imagine chasing a shopper with speed, getting them to 0.5 hp and they run away. You are unable to catch up and they type /kill or /spawn. They will be able to continue their streak later on whilst you were about to kill them. Sorry but I just don't agree with this.

But if /kill would not give you a death if you're not in combat I would not complain, I would like that feature even.
i mean like they should atleast make a custom command for it /spawn or someting like that that should teleport u to spawn withn 10 seconds without moving its gonna be great when people gotta afk or something like that i agree with /kill command made to kill people if they wants to die and i think making /spawn command will more great

• Agree
Reactions: dvodany

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
i mean like they should atleast make a custom command for it /spawn or someting like that that should teleport u to spawn withn 10 seconds without moving its gonna be great when people gotta afk or something like that i agree with /kill command made to kill people if they wants to die and i think making /spawn command will more great
And with the '/spawn' command you would not lose your killstreak?

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
yes its gonna only teleport u to the spawn were u first joined
I mean if the condition to this would be that the player has to be out of combat and standing still for a while then it might work. In that case the shoppers getting chased can not use this to their advantage.

Still I am not convinced and I think its best to leave it as it is.
As I said, in my opinion a killstreak is the amount of kills you can get in 1 life, without an actual break.

• Agree

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean if the condition to this would be that the player has to be out of combat and standing still for a while then it might work. In that case the shoppers getting chased can not use this to their advantage.

As I said, in my opinion a killstreak is the amount of kills you can get in 1 life, without an actual break.
i think so some people has to go afk for their own life on that they gonna be losing their killstreaks because of afk killers thats why i made this suggestion

• Agree
Reactions: dvodany

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021

That's true. Another option is losing your killstreak but not getting a death. So your K/D will still be the same, but the killstreak just gets resetted. Althought this doesn't really make sense because you should only lose your killstreak by taking a death, and this way the death won't register, it's still an option.

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
i think so some people has to go afk for their own life on that they gonna be losing their killstreaks because of afk killers thats why i made this suggestion
I think if you go AFK you should not expect your killstreak to maintain. A killstreak is as I said the amount of kills you get in 1 life. Taking a break will not count as a killstreak anymore.

That's true. Another option is losing your killstreak but not getting a death. So your K/D will still be the same, but the killstreak just gets resetted.
I can find peace with this. If the /kill wont give you a death that would be understandable, but as I mentioned above I think the killstreak should really be lost in that case. Otherwise it is not a killstreak anymore.

@omgamnothere I do like the fact that you made this suggestion, I am just giving my feedback and personal opinion. It is a good idea, keep it up!

• Love

omgamnothere

Apr 10, 2022
Future
Pronouns
He/Him
I think if you go AFK you should not expect your killstreak to maintain. A killstreak is as I said the amount of kills you get in 1 life. Taking a break will not count as a killstreak anymore.

I can find peace with this. If the /kill wont give you a death that would be understandable, but as I mentioned above I think the killstreak should really be lost in that case. Otherwise it is not a killstreak anymore.

@omgamnothere I do like the fact that you made this suggestion, I am just giving my feedback and personal opinion. It is a good idea, keep it up!
tysm ur feedback isnt bad its great idea for minecraft pros ;)

• Love
Reactions: Siza

Herbubulle

Jul 3, 2020
The JOJOLands
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
well we all know when we use /kill we get +1 death and its quite annoying for most of us so i suggest making it when we use /kill when we are logged out of combo it doesn't give you deaths well its just gonna be great if some people are low or had to afk for a few seconds so they don't lose their kill streak even after getting 2v1ed who knows if they d like to let the deaths command like that well i will just suggest /spawn command which teleports to spawn when u don't move for 10 seconds i think its just a great to save your kill farming time

thanks for reading this mate :D
I already got softlocked (In the latest released FFA map can't remember the name, behind one of the castle you can get softlocked) and I hate get +1 death to my scoreboard but I technically didn't died (died because I had to) nvm +1 :agree:

• Agree

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
tysm ur feedback isnt bad its great idea for minecraft pros ;)
Great to hear! :)

I already got softlocked (In the latest released FFA map can't remember the name, behind one of the castle you can get softlocked) and I hate get +1 death to my scoreboard but I technically didn't died (died because I had to) nvm +1 :agree:
I am sorry to ask but what is getting 'softlocked'?

Last edited:

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021

Yea you're right haha

Reactions: Siza

Siza

Nov 11, 2018
softlock is when you're stuck and can't do anything except (like here) type /kill
In vanilla too you can get softlocked if you place your spawn point under the end portal for example
Stuck as in stuck in a block (a bug)? Or as in trapped in a gap where it is impossible to escape from?
Indeed it would not be nice to earn a death like this, as one of many examples. Though I still think the killstreak should be lost in this case, but earning a death is not necessary no.

Reactions: Herbubulle
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom