Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Freezerman69

Apr 6, 2020
I believe Free For All would be much more fun if your health was fully regenerated on kill, since this makes it so you are not cleaned, after every kill. This would really make this gamemode a lot more fun. It is about PVP after all, not about who can one-tap some random guy and get free kills that way. Please consider implementing this, I would love to play with this new feature.

FYI: This feature already excists on many PVP servers, and works great. It also gets rid of a lot of toxic behaviour.

Edit: If this would make it so people who bought better armor would be able to stay alive for way too long, just remove this feature. I don't understand why this is even a thing honestly, since it negates the fact that there are kits implemented in the gamemode.

Thanks for looking at this :D

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
I should agree with you on this one. It's always a bit frustrating when someone cleans you out of nowhere when you just finished a fight or when you are fighting. However, I have to emphasize that this gamemode is called FFA, free for all, for a reason. From my point of view, healing after a kill would make FFA boring, at least for me. Also, there might be a lot of ways to abuse this feature, ways which could provoke the frustration of many players. Even if this healing system you're talking about can "destroy" getting cleaned most of the times, it's not something I would like to see.
That's why I will vote with "unsure".

Reactions: Vindicatør

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
Hi I agree with this thread, because it isn’t easy to get a good killstreak without shopping, because there are a lot of janitors. If this was added tho, the shop would have to be removed because then they will just be unkillable. (I’m a java player)
This should be on the suggestions sub forum btw.

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
I believe Free For All would be much more fun if your health was fully regenerated on kill, since this makes it so you are not cleaned, after every kill. This would really make this gamemode a lot more fun. It is about PVP after all, not about who can one-tap some random guy and get free kills that way. Please consider implementing this, I would love to play with this new feature.

FYI: This feature already excists on many PVP servers, and works great. It also gets rid of a lot of toxic behaviour.

Edit: If this would make it so people who bought better armor would be able to stay alive for way too long, just remove this feature. I don't understand why this is even a thing honestly, since it negates the fact that there are kits implemented in the gamemode.

Thanks for looking at this :D
Many people already suggested that and I can fully understand that. That is also one reason, why I don't play FFA that much. A regen system would be extremely helpful. Now the only regen is the natural (really slow) regen and the regen potion for the wizard

Reactions: Vindicatør

TheSweetSuitMan

May 31, 2017
Roosendaal, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Hey,
I should agree with you on this one. It's always a bit frustrating when someone cleans you out of nowhere when you just finished a fight or when you are fighting. However, I have to emphasize that this gamemode is called FFA, free for all, for a reason. From my point of view, healing after a kill would make FFA boring, at least for me. Also, there might be a lot of ways to abuse this feature, ways which could provoke the frustration of many players. Even if this healing system you're talking about can "destroy" getting cleaned most of the times, it's not something I would like to see.
That's why I will vote with "unsure".
Probably the only way I would see it getting abused is by one tapping people while they are fighting and on low health. A suggestion that might be able to fix this is to award only the person that got the kill with regen/saturation proportionate to the percentage of the damage they dealt for that kill. Kill stealing will always be a thing, but this way it can't be abused nearly as much.

Reactions: Jiivan

meliodas9463808

Novice Member
Feb 8, 2021
UK,London
Yeah I think maybe getting healed to full health is a bit much so maybe instead it could be around 4 hearts or something but overall I agree with your point because it is frustrating to get one tapped when your low on health after a fight :(

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Great idea! But it would be too raw to add it just right now. First of all:
Change • You don't heal if you used shop, because it will make FFA just a place where everyone gets dominated by shoppers. RIght now you can at least kill them after several attempts.

Also, there's an issue with instant healing after killing someone:
Issue • While you're fighting with someone, you can kill some other guy, who has low HP to fully regenerate, so you have a lot more chances to win, again - unfairness.

1st Solution • You heal after killing someone ONLY if they went to combo with you (if they respond).
2nd Solution • You heal only if your opponent started fight with you with full HP.
3rd Solution • You heal only when you're no longer in combat.
4th Solution • You heal only if you made more than 50% of damage to a player.
Edit * 5th Solution • Instead of instant healing you get some more hearts in value or percentage.

That's all I came up with, I believe there're some more ways to improve it, but, I will repeat, it's too raw right now.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
Hi I agree with this thread, because it isn’t easy to get a good killstreak without shopping, because there are a lot of janitors. If this was added tho, the shop would have to be removed because then they will just be unkillable. (I’m a java player)
This should be on the suggestions sub forum btw.
I don't think it should be on suggestions. All topics from here can easily move there, but anyway, it's better to first discuss it around players, before suggesting it as a new feature

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom