Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
After i came back from vacation i saw the new ffa update, after a couple of weeks playing i found a few thing that could improve about the new event system.

-I dont find it fair to all the players in a sever that 2 or 3 players can vote for a event. It would be more fun and fair if the whole sever can deside what they want.

-The rewards are also a bid lack luster, what i mean with that is: number 1 gets 100xp, number 2 gets 50xp and number 3 gets 25xp. Maybe because ffa shopping cost points you can get points for getting number 1,2 and 3. If you become number 1 maybe then you get a cubelet, so thats the only way to get cubelets in ffa. by doing these things can make the events more populair because of getting a good rewards for winning.

Let me know if you people know a better solution for the events because how they are right now, they are underwhelming with players who go for them.

Last edited:

Evaluatiefout

Jan 6, 2021
The Netherlands
I do not agree with the first one. Maybe take the rank lower, but make it for everyone is not a good way to go. Cube also needs to make money yk. With the second one I do agree, it should be the same for example skywars, if you win you get points and exp. I also think more people would play it then.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I think the events should be chosen randomly. As you said, letting a few people choose it is kind of unfair and annoying, and letting the whole lobby vote is too much.

I agree with your opinion about the insufficient rewards

res1237

Novice Member
Sep 1, 2018
I think the events should be chosen randomly. As you said, letting a few people choose it is kind of unfair and annoying, and letting the whole lobby vote is too much.
ye maybe thats even a better solution to the event votes.

But also not all the events are good/ equal in fun. The 50 points one is almost impossible without shopping you need 17 kills in 5 minutes without dying. Capture the fort isnt really good either. Half of the times the kills you get dont count and it would be more enoyable if there was also a beacon effect like in capture the hill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom