Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flqshh

Jan 19, 2020
Hey PvPers,

Some clear information:

We made our own discord server for all the Cubecraft Pvpers, this is free to join for every player even if you do not always play on PvP servers. This discord server is for both 1.8 and 1.9 PvP modus and for all PvP game modes FFA, Duels, Assassination.

Why would I join over other servers and what can I do?

Well, that's up to you of course but we like to expand or server so if you want to help us out to expand the community we would appreciate that! You can have fun in our calls, all NSFW media is allowed, we have fun command to discover and play with each other, we have a leveling system, Public and Private calls, you can choose a name color, some fun pls commands and suggest further ideas for the discord and cubecraft server! We hope to see some of ya guys, lets have some fun.

Link: https://discord.gg/cCvnFdE

Last edited:
Reactions: Soeshi and Nutuu

Fumoos

Apr 21, 2022
Hey PvPers,

Some clear information:

We made our own discord server for all the Cubecraft Pvpers, this is free to join for every player even if you do not always play on PvP servers. This discord server is for both 1.8 and 1.9 PvP modus and for all PvP game modes FFA, Duels, Assassination.

Why would I join over other servers and what can I do?

Well, that's up to you of course but we like to expand or server so if you want to help us out to expand the community we would appreciate that! You can have fun in our calls, all NSFW media is allowed, we have fun command to discover and play with each other, we have a leveling system, Public and Private calls, you can choose a name color, some fun pls commands and suggest further ideas for the discord and cubecraft server! We hope to see some of ya guys, lets have some fun.

Link: https://discord.gg/cCvnFdE
mind sending another invite? the initial one expired

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
Top Bottom