Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Make a new lobby and slap FFA and Duels in it. (PvP Games)
I think they’ve been in beta long enough and get more players then most of the game modes.

I have a feeling you are waiting for new games to put in beta games before you do this so it isn't completely useless but just an idea.

Maybe the next beta games could be among slimes, arcade / certain games from arcade or parkour?
Id like to see games like one in the chamber, UHC etc.

Then once they do well in beta games, you can change the Minerware lobby to "Party Games" or "Bonus Games" and put them in that lobby with Minerware. Or UHC in "PvP Games"

I still don't know the point of a Minerware lobby, only for Minerware lmao other than it looking nice.

Also from my previous colony control idea:

So what you could do is stick Colony Control in the Minerware lobby. I mean there's plenty of space for other portals.
Then you could change the name of the "Minerware" lobby to instead be called "Party Games" or "Bonus Games"
Also add a map or two to Colony Control so its not consistently the same map.

Also if you do go ahead and use the idea of the "Party Games" or "Bonus Games" lobby, this opens so many opportunities for you to add games which are fun but are used when people are bored like myself (example: Minerware) or when they don't want to PvP. Or if they just genuinely enjoy it (which I would with a prisons gamemode).

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
Remove them from lobby and bring back line dash yeah it wasn't popular but it was the only gamemode where you could chill out with people without sweating as I've got experience of that just vibing with people growing friendships with people while playing line dash
Writes the guy that had A LOT of wins in Line Dash back then (jk).

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
I agree with this, they should convert the Minerware lobby into a Mini-Games, or Extra Games one.

Unless they're planning to do Minerware Duos, or Minerware Teams, etc, that will obviously require a lot of planification and new games, but is a possibility to not get the Minerware lobby kind off deleted.

Agreed with put FFA and Duels in PvP games, maybe add some other gamemodes of them (I would really like to see "Combo" tbh).

About the ides for Beta Games, I think that the games you proposed are good, except of Among Slimes, it will be a torture with the writing Phone devices for example have, but they can just change the meeting time for each platform, but is still kind of hard to implement.

One In The Chamber alr exists in Minerware, but I will love to see a Cubecraft version, see what they can improve.

I think Colony Control truly deserves its own lobby because IDK of any other game anywhere similar in Cubecraft.

About my ideas for experimental games, I think it will be nice to add "Escape The Beast", "Turf Wars" and "TnT run".

I tried separating to make it easier to read, pls tell everyone will.

Tak_bedrock

Oct 3, 2020
Make a new lobby and slap FFA and Duels in it. (PvP Games)
I think they’ve been in beta long enough and get more players then most of the game modes.

I have a feeling you are waiting for new games to put in beta games before you do this so it isn't completely useless but just an idea.

Maybe the next beta games could be among slimes, arcade / certain games from arcade or parkour?
Id like to see games like one in the chamber, UHC etc.

Then once they do well in beta games, you can change the Minerware lobby to "Party Games" or "Bonus Games" and put them in that lobby with Minerware. Or UHC in "PvP Games"

I still don't know the point of a Minerware lobby, only for Minerware lmao other than it looking nice.

Also from my previous colony control idea:

So what you could do is stick Colony Control in the Minerware lobby. I mean there's plenty of space for other portals.
Then you could change the name of the "Minerware" lobby to instead be called "Party Games" or "Bonus Games"
Also add a map or two to Colony Control so its not consistently the same map.

Also if you do go ahead and use the idea of the "Party Games" or "Bonus Games" lobby, this opens so many opportunities for you to add games which are fun but are used when people are bored like myself (example: Minerware) or when they don't want to PvP. Or if they just genuinely enjoy it (which I would with a prisons gamemode).
Hey Orbitzz, I think the reason of FFA and Duels still on beta its because the large number of glitchs and lag issues. About new gamemodes, I think that I have a cool idea:
1- The walls: The game have a large number of options to play, solo, duo, squad and mega, and its basically 4 walls and 1-4 chunks for each team, while 5 minutes they have to get resources mining finding secret chest etc, after that 5 minutes the walls fall and pvp start. (it could have a op chest on the middle after the walls fall.
2- My second idea was to chill, like a parkour run, but with someone trying to catch the runners before they finish the parkour, or just a npc that ddestroy the course idk.

Reactions: InsaneOrbitzz
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom