Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
You probably don't like 1.9 FFA because it's not that easy to get a quadrillion kills in a second, rigth? :)

However, I do agree

Mr_oak

Dec 31, 2018
Support for this, I would love to have 1.8 pvp instead of 1.9, I think it's more fun

HurricaneLexi

Oct 3, 2018
1.8 wasn't really an unpopular game...people played it but just not at certain times. But the times they did play it, it was busting with people. And they were days when 1.8 was full with peeps day and night. I agree with zDreaming. pls bring it bck owo

Last edited:
Reactions: Lssssss and Noobiee

Noobiee

Jan 2, 2019
Planet Epsilon Eridani
Yeah plz bring 1.8 back 1.9 is boring now and tbh more ppl liked 1.8 than 1.9 so yeah u guys just messed up by removing it tbh because u lost like a whole player-base well not exactly the whole player-base but u get the idea u probs lost like atleast 100 players and the less players there are on cube the less cube is supported because less players means less people are buying ranks meaning that cube is losing support and this is bad if you want to keep the server maintained.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah plz bring 1.8 back 1.9 is boring now and tbh more ppl liked 1.8 than 1.9 so yeah u guys just messed up by removing it tbh because u lost like a whole player-base well not exactly the whole player-base but u get the idea u probs lost like atleast 100 players and the less players there are on cube the less cube is supported because less players means less people are buying ranks meaning that cube is losing support and this is bad if you want to keep the server maintained.
Still funny how people complain about cube using 1.9 mechanic's although almost every other big server still uses 1.8 mechanic's (you don't have to stick with cube). Also, Cube's bedrock version is basically 1.8 combat so why don't you check that out?

GalacticAC

Novice Member
Jul 25, 2018
Imo ffa should use old normal kit instead of insane kits (except wing maps), its more fun that way
killing ppl with sniper kit is nearly impossible ):

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Still funny how people complain about cube using 1.9 mechanic's although almost every other big server still uses 1.8 mechanic's (you don't have to stick with cube). Also, Cube's bedrock version is basically 1.8 combat so why don't you check that out?

Dude you don’t get it 1.8 ffa was different bcz of the blockhit that was not there and the kb was different so it was basically 1.9 but with spamming so like ur playing sumo pvp and many people left bcz of this reason and people who complain about the lobby’s and stuff can’t COMPLAIN CUZ DO THEY STILL GOT THEIR GAMES TO PLAY? Just a regular 1.9 pvper his answer go to the topic of HurricaneLex and c what i writed and then u get it..

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Just disgusting blocky12 and yes zDreaming i totally agree on that i really loved 1.8 ffa my self but thats an opinion but the reason why cube has less players is mainly bcz of this so its really something thats breaking the server and 1.9 pvpers can say what they want about the lobby and the partygames/mineware but that can also be done on other servers like Hypixel and Mineplex but cube his 1.8 without blockhit and what ever was unique even some 1.9 pvpers played 1.8 ffa more often then 1.9 ffa and the only time when u did go to 1.9 is when there where bad maps people disliked and that are the wing maps for the most of the people so yeah 1.9 players don’t care that much about this cuz they already got what they want so they wont take the time to something that actually will help the server gaining his players back but whats not favorable for them and thats hypocritical cuz the same thing ill do for them in such an situation about 1.9 ffa just to help the server but cuz it won’t bother them they wont do anything.. i think thats sad cuz cube is a great server but it needs to get its pit back and thats bcz of the sources and people don’t understand it with their shelfish minds but its 1.8 ffa you can say what you want but its the truth and it could actually help cube and its community and its also very important the players have a good time cuz now they get forced to play 1.9 ffa instead of what they like “1.8 ffa” and its also an advantage towards 1.9 players cuz then if they get bored or wanna try somehing else they can just hop over onto 1.8 ffa and the opposite so already a great oppertunity but yeah people just don’t wanna get it with their “Its only about what i like” minds

You probably don't like 1.9 FFA because it's not that easy to get a quadrillion kills in a second, rigth? :)

However, I do agree

Typical 1.9 pvpers his answer just thinking of random stuff they don’t know nothing about and use it as an argument.If you don’t know if its true what you say don’t type it then. But noone of 1.9 will ever get the source about this unless they are smart cuz now it seems like people just are making excuses and throwing hate at people. I can explain it to someone like you again but it would be a time waste.. i also dont appreciate your agreement cuz it was ambiguous in a bad way. It also doesn’t matter how you felt typing that but no negativity will be accepted and i don’t allow people to say this kinda stuff just to opinions. Its al about whats good for the server and i know it are just opinions but if u think for ur self u know it should be brought back or u just hypocritical and only think about what would be favorable for your self. Other wise you wouldn’t care so don’t try to say light negativity stuff to let people think if this guy is now being mean or not. Just negativity or not you can’t write both of them or it have to be tips but this is just.. pff

However, I do agree

And plus on top of that.. It depends on how good you are and if u think the best you can possible be at 1.8 ffa pvp that won’t get u alot of kills i asume you bad at pvp..\_( ‘ ‘)_/ It doesn’t matter which version you play i already can tell ur bad cuz there are techniques for both version and i can’t doubt that u are srs rn or not with that smiley face :/ Thats like that u wanna try to be nice but actually insulting someone in a ambiguous way.. So disgusting

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HurricaneLexi

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Repost from the other thread:

I always felt 1.8 PvP was done really dirty.

-It was put on the 1.9 server, which meant 1.8 players had to reinstall all their mods for a version they'd only be using for one game mode on one server. If they wanted to play something else it would mean restarting their client. Any 1.9 players who stumbled past it would be put off immediately by the wide skill gap and their habits towards 1.9 gameplay. How was this gamemode ever meant to grow in players???
-It never had an OP version, which was always the most popular game due to longer survivability and the option of long killstreaks
-1.8 PvP made many achievements totally impossible due to its low time-to-kill and its limited-use kits such as Archer or Wizard)
-1.8 PvP also never received any non-map updates. Every update FFA ever got was strictly for the OP 1.9 mode. This killed the Archer kit permanently, since you could not regenerate arrows without buying them or ending your killstreak. The Wizard kit was also never nerfed, meaning shoppers couldn't play this mode without being poisoned for forty seconds of constant damage
-The Tank kit meta was never changed: The game had the exact. same. non-potion, identical gear, sword-only, high-defence, low-DPS meta throughout its entire life. Kills would take ages and health regeneration per kill was never added, making cleans with the Ninja or Tank kits the safest way to build up a killstreak. Even the best of the best couldn't survive for too long, because their sword would break! I ask again, how was this gamemode ever meant to grow in players???

If 1.8 FFA ever comes back, here's what I would want to see:

-Put it on the 1.8 server. It your intended audience is 1.8 players, why would you ever put it on the 1.9 server? You're doing a major disservice to your actual player-base, to the benefit of people who do not care about 1.8
-Add health regeneration on kill. People should not feel punished for winning a fight
-Add OP FFA. PvP isn't going to be fun if it feels like you're hitting people with a pool noodle or inflatable hammer. By giving each kit a big defence buff, you'd also be making long killstreaks viable, which is one of the few objectives to be found in FFA
-Nerf the tank kit. In pre-update FFA, the Tank kit seriously over-centralised the gameplay. In post-update FFA, every kit sees a good amount of usage
-Nerf the Wizard kit's poison potions. You should not feel punished for spending hard-earned points on better gear
-Introduce arrow regeneration on kill for the Archer kit, and potion regeneration over time for the Wizard (capped at default quantities). Pre-update, the best way to use these kits was to hard-rush weaker targets for three minutes and then kill yourself to restock after only getting two kills

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Typical 1.9 pvpers his answer just thinking of random stuff they don’t know nothing about and use it as an argument.If you don’t know if its true what you say don’t type it then. But noone of 1.9 will ever get the source about this unless they are smart cuz now it seems like people just are making excuses and throwing hate at people. I can explain it to someone like you again but it would be a time waste.. i also dont appreciate your agreement cuz it was ambiguous in a bad way. It also doesn’t matter how you felt typing that but no negativity will be accepted and i don’t allow people to say this kinds stuff just to opinions. Its al about whats good for the server and i know it are just opinions but if u think for ur self u know it should be brought back or u just hypocritical and only think about what would be favorable for your self. Other wise you wouldn’t care so don’t try to say light negativity stuff to let people think if this guy is now being mean or not. Just negativity or not you can’t write both of them or it have ro eh tips but this is just.. pff
Support for this, I would love to have 1.8 pvp instead of 1.9, I think it's more fun

It isn’t about what you like by your self or not but whats good for the server and many people also like playing 1.9 the in general version where you can play everything with a timed hits so thats no option.. U have to think really far about this but only a few people would get the concept about this and thats also the reason why the staff team doesn’t know why 1.8 ffa is imporant.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Dude you don’t get it 1.8 ffa was different bcz of the blockhit that was not there and the kb was different so it was basically 1.9 but with spamming so like ur playing sumo pvp and many people left bcz of this reason and people who complain about the lobby’s and stuff can’t COMPLAIN CUZ DO THEY STILL GOT THEIR GAMES TO PLAY? Just a regular 1.9 pvper his answer go to the topic of HurricaneLex and c what i writed and then u get it..
Did you even read it? 'You don't have to stick with cube'

And plus on top of that.. It depends on how good you are and if u think the best you can possible be at 1.8 ffa pvp that won’t get u alot of kills i asume you bad at pvp..\_( ‘ ‘)_/ It doesn’t matter which version you play i already can tell ur bad cuz there are techniques for both version and i can’t doubt that u are srs rn or not with that smiley face :/ Thats like that u wanna try to be nice but actually insulting someone in a ambiguous way.. So disgusting
Ye man, because you bought a mouse that reaches 1736272 clicks per second doesn't mean that he is automatically bad at it. Calling out others for being disgusting but how you react to it isn't anything better than what you take as 'disgusting'

Last edited by a moderator:

Lssssss

Mar 30, 2018
Ye man, because you bought a mouse that reaches 1736272 clicks per second doesn't mean that he is automatically bad at it. Calling out others for being disgusting but how you react to it isn't anything better than what you take as 'disgusting'

I can c you are not goot either cuz what are you talking about..?? It isn’t all about cps and the mouse doesn’t matter i have a 2 euro logitech non gaming mouse which i reach to 12-17 cps with jitter click. And you know there are techniques like 8 blocking and i can c the only possible thing you can do in mc pvp is strafing and critting you think. Otherwise wouldn’t you react like this. And what do you talk about on my comment. I say disgusting cuz i don’t like it but do you want me to say “**** ***”? Disgusting is nothing bad the only bad thing is that people like you don’t get it and thats why i already was w8ing for you typing an uselss comment that doesnt make any sense. I don’t know if u just can not stand not having it right or you just not getting the whole thing. Think before u write. Just hypocritical how people like you just can’t actual agree unless its about then selves then there is no argue but when its about someone else who is right. You trying to have it right but can not.

And yes blocky there is also something called as w-tap 0_0 wooow.
I am just trying to be nice but people like you just are standing in the way and cannot get the concept cuz they are not used to real pvp and don’t know any better.

If u think 1.8/1.7 pvp is all about having the best cps i can c you are not an advanced player with the techniques that can be done. The only thing you people know and wanna improve are strafes so you watch people like LaidToFall (and i was already better than him when i tried 1.9 out for the first weeks) have something to sat left? Maybe a sorry... i try to help cube but people like u are only typing stuff elike this what doesn’t make any sense cuz i replyed to your comment. Just selfish but yeah what to do about it..

Did you even read it? 'You don't have to stick with cube'

I surely have read it but it are suggestions to bring back m8. Why you think others requests for things like blockwars are made. Another hypocritical thing. Cuz it is about 1.8 ffa and u wanna have it right and can’t say thats true or something similiar u reply things that doesn’t make any sense so a question for you... did you read my text m8 “Think before you post/type something” pff just selfish

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom