Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
Intro
Hi! I am suggesting making and adding a few things for skyblock.
Part 1: Hubifiy
Description: Skyblock is one of the only games to not be a proper hub like the blockwars hub. So my suggest is to make it a proper hub because of the next 1 gameodes I suggest.
Questions:
How will this impact skyblock?
Well It will impact skyblock because just because it is 1 game doesn't mean it has to be a a soon as you go through you enter. Minerware only has 1 game yet it was still made into a hub.
What are the down sides of having it turned into a hub?
The down sides of having it made into a hub is that it will take more time to get into their worlds.
What are the benifits of having it turned into a hub?
Well from the part you are reading now it has NO benifit but this question will be asked 2 times at the end?
Does this fit cubecraft?
Yes because .... I don't even need to answer this question, you should all know why.
Is skyblock worthy of being a hub?
Yes because it is a game were over 2000 people play it so I would say yes
Outro Part 1
if you like the idea vote part 1 on the poll.

Part 2: A gamemode
Title: One block skyblock
Description: You should all know what it is but if you don't know I will still explain. It is where you are on 1 block, when you mine the block it renegerates and you get the block and a new 1 appers they're 10 phases. Each time you complete a phase the block goes to bedrock and it has a count down to the next phase. Each time you get a new phase it will go it chat. 'New phase: Birch forest'. So it is bascially the normal one block skyblock and you get 4 proflie slots and you need skyblock rank for profile 3 and 4
Questions
Does it fit cubecraft?
Yes because it will be cool and helpful for people that aren't allowed to by mod packs/games so that it can play them.
Can it be a proper gamemode?
Who knows.
Why is it needed?
It is needed because it is one of the most loved version of the skyblock in the population.
Outro part 2
If you like the idea vote part 2 on the poll

Outro and the question
The question: Why does skyblock need to be a hub, it needs to be a hub because it is the only game that isn't a hub and it is worthy of a hubifiy
if you like the post vote :agree:
if you dont know react :unsure:
if you dont like the idea put :disagree:
-rabidsyllab

Lyriie

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
The UK
Pronouns
She/Her
I think Skyblock may not have a hub yet because it's still in Beta. Or the team may have just decided not to have a hub because it is more convenient to teleport straight to your island. As for the second suggestion, One Block is an original map created by someone else, so CubeCraft cannot take the idea for their server.

guinea_pigcrown5687

Aug 14, 2021
My Guinea pigs' cage EU#12
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Skyblock may not have a hub yet because it's still in Beta. Or the team may have just decided not to have a hub because it is more convenient to teleport straight to your island. As for the second suggestion, One Block is an original map created by someone else, so CubeCraft cannot take the idea for their server.
I do understand

Reactions: Lyriie
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Eli wrote on Fly☆Guy's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom