Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
This suggestion is pretty straightforward and although many other people have suggested this in the past. I feel like I am able to give a little bit more of an insight as to why this should happen.

Firstly, as many of us have noticed, the server's playerbase has been noticeably increasing recently, and I would not attribute this to vacations as most countries already started school. What does this mean? It means the server can support one more NPC in the lobby without splitting players into too many different gamemodes.

For this reason, when the seasonal games come, they should be in a different NPC than the featured games.

My second reason for this is that it seems a little unfair to not let your players play their favourite games for a month or so (not to mention October and December aren't that far away from eachother, so basically you're impeding it for 2 months.) I will be extremely subjective with what I am about to say but: I don't want to wait a month to play BlockWars again. And I'm very sure many other people think and feel the same, not only for BlockWars but for other popular featured games like Line Dash and Slime Survival.

I think your community would greatly appreciate it if you do implement this idea. Not to mention it doesn't really hurt anyone if the seasonal game is in a different NPC.

Thanks for reading, any feedback is appreciated!

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
I agree. If someone doesn't like the seasonal game, then he can still play the feature game. But right now we have 9 NPC's. There isn't really space for a tenth one, if you wanna keep the same look as it has right now. So they could maybe place the seasonal NPC like 7/10 blocks in front of the middle NPC?

Last edited:
Reactions: Eli

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I would say yes, but where could the new NPC be? I personally have no idea as there is actually no space left on the sides. Other than that, I think this would be great!

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
2019-09-01_10.22.21.png
Here for example.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom