Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Hardstyle lel, sometimes I like house too...
Hardstyle songs:
Letting go - Da Tweekaz
#Tweekay14 - Da Tweekaz
Symbols - frontliner
Life is calling - JoeySuki & Kill The Buzz (WastedPenguinz remix
And way more...
House songs:
Lovers on the sun - David Guetta (ft. Sam Martin
Animals - Martin Garrix
Im not a big fan of Martin Garrix. At least not anymore that is.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
If your into rock or kinda like soft rock, I suggest listening to Shinedown. The band is great.

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Im not a big fan of Martin Garrix. At least not anymore that is.
Well, same, but animals is still the best house song in my opinion... Thinking of it, I actually don't really like house, dunno why I posted it, I thought I liked it, but it was harder to find two fun house songs than I thought, I'll just stick with hardstyle...

Reactions: BAD-MON

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I love music all around except that crap heavy-metal, rock music. Soft rock's alright though. Personal favourite genres are Rap, Pop, Trap, Indie, and Alternative.

Favourite songs I can't even decide right now, it always changes, but I do love me some Lana & The1975. But mostly I just listen to what's good, not just one certain artist or genre.

animated-gif-music.gif

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Piano Dubstep?! How the hell is that possibewl?!? Wat iz dis MAGISHUN SHTUFF!?

Anyways, my personal favourite genres are pop (coz I'm a mainstream idiot XD) and rock (anytype of Rock)

But songs:
Ella Eyre-Comeback <3_<3 my friend showed me this on a plug.dj room ;D
Also, I like Wake me Up - Crown the Empire coz I just do (it's mixed with a montage music with rock, which i guiltily like D:)
I wrote Piano Dubstep in youtube. Didn't regret it.

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
My favorite genres are piano dubstep, violin dubstep, classical/classical dubstep, anything played on the piano, and Kajiurago (AK.A: Anything made by Yuki Kajiura).

And as for me; I have a lot of favorite songs... I'll list them from least favorite to most favorite. TOP 10 FAVORITE SONGS; GO!

"See You Tomorrow" from "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" [Ending Theme for episodes 1 and 2.] (I put this as number 10 because despite it's deeper meaning; the voice is a little bit too high pitched for me.)
"I Wanna Be" from "Soul Eater" [Ending Theme 1] (Allow me to get this out there; Soul Eater is my favorite anime of all time so far, with PMMM being a close second. But not because Soul Eater is better; but rather it's because I get more enjoyment out of it. But with that being said; I absolutely hated this song at first. But after listening to it several times; it grew on me. So yeah.)
"Rolling Girl" by Wowaka, sung by Hatsune Miku (Yay, Vocaloid. Anyways; I've pretty much outgrown Vocaloid music; no questions asked. But there's this one song I'll always listen to. It's my favorite Vocaloid song and my favorite Vocaloid song that Wowaka has ever made. It has a really nice story, btw.)
"Crossing Field" from "Sword Art Online" [Opening Theme 1] (This was originally going to be on the number 6 spot; but after listening to the "Sailor Moon Crystal" opening, I decided to push this one down a spot. Still awesome though.)
"Sailor Moon Crystal" opening from "Sailor Moon Crystal" (Yes, I forgot the name of this awesome opening. Also; SMC is basically made to be a better anime adaption from the original manga. So yay; the manga fans get a better anime!
"Soul Eater" ending theme 4 from "Soul Eater" (Don't worry; these two are the only ones with titles I can't remember. Basically it's awesome.)
"And I'm Home" by Wowaka; from "PMMM" (Yup, a Vocaloid song maker did music for the ending theme of episode 9. It's beautiful.)
"Resonance" and "PAPERMOON" from "Soul Eater" [OP Themes 1 and 2] (Yes, I cheated for this one. I couldn't decide. They're both awesome though.)
"Magia" by Yuki Kajiura/Kalafina; from PMMM [Ending Theme for episodes 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and I think 11 or 12] (It's awesome.)
"Connect" by ClariS; from PMMM [Opening Theme for episodes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and I think 11 or 12. It was also the Ending Theme for episode 10] (It's beautiful.)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Like @SGTkuzey most rap as long as it isnt 2 chainz or lil wayne....
Eminem, D-12, Kendrick Lamar, Snoop, Dre, Hopsin, SwizZz, 'fiddy', Obey Trice, Tech N9ne, bustah, Twista, Yelawolf. I have too many....
Out of all of those, Kendrick Lamar is the only rapper I would listen to.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Eh he's alright, he has a really slow rapping style though
That's why I enjoy him more than anyone. Like Eminem is okay too. And it's not because he raps at a high speed most of the time why I don't like him as much. Just that Kendrick Lamar sticks out to me more than anyone. lol

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Out of all of those, Kendrick Lamar is the only rapper I would listen to.
Dittooo + Bustaaa tho. Eminem's style of rapping is too crude for my liking added on to that you can literally sense the cockiness when he raps.

Eh he's alright, he has a really slow rapping style though

Kendrick is a chill rapper & you get good vibes when you listen to his voice, whether he's a slow or fast rapper.

Reactions: Stewart066

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Dittooo + Bustaaa tho. Eminem's style of rapping is too crude for my liking added on to that you can literally sense the cockiness when he raps.

Kendrick is a chill rapper & you get good vibes when you listen to his voice, whether he's a slow or fast rapper.
Agreed.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
my top 5 pop songs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xj6fHiF8Osg

4. m.youtube.com/watch?v=7PCkvCPvDXk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2vjPBrBU-TM

(such a good song, especially when people are callin him gay :/)

Ella Eyre is bæ xD

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Rap (Eminem because most of the other rappers like lil Wayne are just horrible.)
Dubstep (And all of the other steps.. I just call it dubstep because it's just stupid to call stuff trapstep or chillstep etc)
House
EDM
AND OF COURSE THE ALMIGHTY JUSTIN BEIBAAA!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom