Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 6, 2020
1621288880666.png

Make this optional, please.
Some players definitely will prefer to wait few mins in queue instead of play in NA region while living in EU.
Don't make us play with 150+ ping, please.

p.s. Most likely this topic was already mentioned. The more topics, the higher the chance that it will be noticed by the CubeCraft team.

UPD: Today I played some games on NA region, and you know, I can live with this. I can admit that this suggestion is not good as I thought.

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
View attachment 193614

Some players definitely will prefer to wait few mins in queue instead of play in NA region while living in EU.

p.s. Most likely this topic was already mentioned. The more topics, the higher the chance that it will be noticed by the CubeCraft team.
I think this could also be implemented into Bedrock with a few tweaks as it also puts you into quicker loading times over ping.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
I agree that it would be nice to have the option to wait for your preferred server region. Good suggestion. But to add to this, some players might not care what server region they're placed in, and the message in the screenshot can be a bit annoying. There should be an option to disable that message.

Dec 6, 2020
Before this update I never had a problem playing cubecraft late evening. Never faced long waiting time on java, skywars game. But now every game it throws me to NA servers. =/

XPfirePlayz

Novice Member
May 3, 2020
California
This has already been brought up a lot so please search next time before submitting a new suggestion. I believe they are considering it.

Lifqo

Feb 14, 2021
View attachment 193614

Your getting 150 ping in and your complaining??

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok why are so many people reacting with unsure? This was suggested as a setting. If you fine the way it is, dont bother, but this should be an option for people who are ok to wait longer.

Also: I 100% agree with this. Major flaw on the devs not implementing this right away.

Reactions: 0046

Dec 6, 2020
Ok why are so many people reacting with unsure? This was suggested as a setting. If you fine the way it is, dont bother, but this should be an option for people who are ok to wait longer.

Also: I 100% agree with this. Major flaw on the devs not implementing this right away.
Well said, thanks.

Right now I'm trying to play duels and last 10 games I played on NA region with 170 ping =/

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
My issue with this is that it's not the same as a toggleable cosmetic setting or something where it's your choice and it doesn't affect anyone else. It absolutely will affect players who like it how it is now, regardless of if they toggle it.

Naturally if this was an option, most players would choose to toggle it because they're not really thinking big picture, and they just want better ping every game. That would essentially lead to the same thing as having two separate server IPs for regions - neither region would have enough players to start games consistently during down times. I absolutely agree with this idea as the playerbase grows and/or for Bedrock, but I really don't think it's viable for Java in its current state.

Dec 6, 2020
I changed my mind after several games on NA server. This is usually happens only late evening, so I can deal with it.

Lurkes

Jul 2, 2020
The Netherlands
Could be something nices to fix because playing with such high ping isn't nice playing I think. I understand also the idea for the game that will start faster, but I'd like to wait a few more minutes to play, maybe that's just me :)

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I sometimes join games (on Bedrock) as the first player in the game and it just puts me in an NA server. Only happens in the evening at around 21:00, but still.. I could get why they would put me in a game full of NA players when there's no other server active, but when I literally am the first person in the game it's a bit weird that I get sent to an NA server

Reactions: Vrachtschip

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
My issue with this is that it's not the same as a toggleable cosmetic setting or something where it's your choice and it doesn't affect anyone else. It absolutely will affect players who like it how it is now, regardless of if they toggle it.

Naturally if this was an option, most players would choose to toggle it because they're not really thinking big picture, and they just want better ping every game. That would essentially lead to the same thing as having two separate server IPs for regions - neither region would have enough players to start games consistently during down times. I absolutely agree with this idea as the playerbase grows and/or for Bedrock, but I really don't think it's viable for Java in its current state.
Now I understand what your saying, but the way it is right now there are almost never any NA servers open.

I just joined EVERY team eggwars lobby that was open, and NONE of them were NA. I got moved back to EU EVERY time. Thats BS.

Like what is the point of making NA servers if you will always move the playerbase back to EU

So much wasted effort on the dev team's part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom